dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help on registering

I need some help. I tried to register my 3D Flash Animator but it apparently didn't work. I've tried to upload a page i was making that had URL's in it.....but the URL's didn't work when I exported the page. I followed the instructions I got in an e-mail from the Insane Tools people and had the correct numbers (the unlock number and computer number) but it didn't work. I even downloaded the new version of Flash Animator, 3.6, and I still wasn't able to get it going. Can someone help? Thanks.

support

Originally posted by purplegang88
    I need some help. I tried to register my 3D Flash Animator but it apparently didn't work. I've tried to upload a page i was making that had URL's in it.....but the URL's didn't work when I exported the page. I followed the instructions I got in an e-mail from the Insane Tools people and had the correct numbers (the unlock number and computer number) but it didn't work. I even downloaded the new version of Flash Animator, 3.6, and I still wasn't able to get it going. Can someone help? Thanks.
    You'll have to get in touch with Insane support

yes, please contact us again if you haven't already

Regards