A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: source file legalities question

Boy, this has been good for a laugh....

I don't know how anyone could be so ridiculously off-topic. I have a feeling if I told loungeboy I had a yellow umbrella, he'd scream at me about the evils of eating cinnamon rolls.

At the risk of being called a turd, a fascist, a nazi, a constitution burner, an open source hater (fill in all the other names), the question was legally speaking, do you have to turn over a .fla?

Legally speaking, unless you've signed something stating that you will turn it over....no, you don't. That's all the question was, not whether it was moral to do that, not whether it was professional to do that, not whether you love linux or Microsoft, or whether you thought the new Austin Powers movie was good.

Since I've surely said something terrible in this post, I'd like to suggest a few names I be called by loungeboy. You've already done Nazi, which is a great way to get people stirred up. Fascist is pretty good too. To go for the real goods, I'd suggest you move on to racist or child molestor. Oh, if you really wanna convince me of your point, you could imply I have sex with animals or the dead, that would really get me.

I think it's time for me to take my yellow umbrella and go eat a cinnamon roll.

<83)~ ratman
    dude, that is a very funny post.

i love people who say this sorta thing

you sound like you should be doing opinion articles for newspapers! you see to understand the ropes well. hehe

but i sorta reckon that people are allowed to go off topic, thats what boards are sorta for aren't they?

i'm probably terribly wrong here, so watch out i'm gonna be called a paedophile

sorry, i know i'm a try hard

steve rat

From a post by someone requesting the legal standing regarding his rights over the source files, it has degenerated into abuse of those with a different opinion than one other certain member.

Pathetic.

I can see why he uses the term "boy" in his username.

I can NOT see how he would ever expect anyone here to take any of his "advice" seriously again.

And again, why would any true professional in this industry bother posting here to cop this crap??

Poor Ben (the thread starter) - do you think he'll ever be able to take this board seriously when his first post ellicits this crap??

and on that note, we hear the sound of another thread closing.

As its degenerated, please take any future messages to mail.