A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone need flash or html site design?

Need web site design from subXero inc.?

If anyone is in need of flash/html web site design, please email me at exzist51@optonline.net I have started a web design company called subXero inc. and we are looking for potential clientel. Visit our brand new site (not fully completed) at http://subxerowebdesign.cjb.net (Please note that we have very little money to spend on what we can get so this is why we are starting out using cjb and my old site. Once we get bigger, Ill probably buy http://www.subxero.net) Check out my portfolio there and I can send you other works of mine through AIM or Email. Thanks for giving subXero your time.
    [Edited by exzist51 on 07-24-2002 at 11:43 PM]

A virtual domain...

"very little money"...

a "gator" plugin that I don't want to inhstall 'cos I don't know what it is...

and posting a Flash design service on a board full of Flash designers...

Hmmm....

Listen, We are just starting out as a company, so back off. Being good at web design has nothing to do with those things.

super-senior member
    hey man, i like the maps you did with ... wich soft did you use to create those "maps of the thre states"?

sven

i just used paintbrush and put on the option to smooth.

I forgot to add that we can make very good flash introductions to websites. To the specifications of the business or if you have no ideas, we will suggest some and show them to you.

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Hey Moe... serpent star's Avatar
    Originally posted by exzist51
    Listen, We are just starting out as a company, so back off. Being good at web design has nothing to do with those things.
    You want the honest truth?

There is no-way-in-hell I am gonna invest my money and entrust my companies image with a company that doesn't believe in their product enough to pay the $15.00 to register a domain and show me that they are serious enough about working with me to invest in themselves.

Sorry that's a fact.

Back off you say?
    well I just wanna remind you of what davo said,

"A virtual domain...

"very little money"...

a "gator" plugin that I don't want to install 'cos I don't know what it is...

and posting a Flash design service on a board full of Flash designers..."

by posting publicly in a forum, you are inviting comment and opinion. So I see no need for davo to back off, and further see no need to use your company.

You are right about one thing... those things stated by davo have nothing to do with being able to do good design work, but everything to do with professionalism which is 80% of the ballgame. IMO.

Good day, and good luck in your venture.

You must have a lot of friends Mr. Executive Member. Listen, I am not trying to start a fight here, I am just trying to advertise subXero inc. if you dont want our services, then dont reply, I am not asking for your input. No I am not a professional, and yes, I am a budding professional, so I DO belong here. I already have two clients who like their websites very much.

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Hey Moe... serpent star's Avatar
    fair enough. Have a nice day Mr. Budding Professional.

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    Yes, exzist51, but whether you are the vertiable dogs bo***cks of web designers, you're reasoning to post your Flash design services in a Flash designers forum is a little strange.

Rather like selling sand to the arabs, don't you think?

Ryan Kallok: Kallok Studios kallok's Avatar
    lol! I love when these youngsters get all defensive and think there works "da bomb!" they downloaded all new Flash MX off Grokster! And wat u be talkin bout?Gator comez with dat Grokster and it ain't got no spyware!Whats up wit dat!

Really, gator does have a load of spyware...I have grokster (yes I admit I download mp3s but who hasn't) and I have this program to remove all spyware. And you are not a "BUDDING PROFESSIONAL" because they put more effort into there web sites, have a domain...well those nice maps are off da hook.... by the way are they to scale?And who are those 2 clients you have? a Pokemon Fan Club for your friend and a Warez site for fun? lol!!!

yo yo yo
    hurricaneone iz in da house - give it up for me ya'll
    Yeah baby

You know it ain't hype
    Iz ain't the type
    I gottz the sitez
    Yo momma likez

OK OK, chill now - I'm cool, so ya'll stay fresh.
    Peace-ahhhh

(All that, just from watching Fox for a night. Would you believe??)

Oh boy, i feel the axe coming down on this thread right now.

Ryan Kallok: Kallok Studios kallok's Avatar
    lol dat wrap iz off da hook! I wonder what Budding Professional exzist51 is going to say?

I also just gave the site a second look and it says "Preloader coming soon" ...... whats the deal - i - o on that?There not difficult!
    [Edited by kallok on 07-25-2002 at 02:07 PM]

FK's Official Cricket Eater. ViperGeckoFreak's Avatar
    lmao @ kallok

Originally posted by kallok
    lol dat wrap iz off da hook! I wonder what Budding Professional exzist51 is going to say?
    [Edited by kallok on 07-25-2002 at 02:07 PM]
    I think he was stung by the brutal honesty displayed by some of our Flashkit bretheren, n'er to return until he invested in a real domain.

re: the preloader coming soon...
    Clairvoyant, I am - I feel an open source movie download approaching, yes I do.

super-senior member
    Originally posted by exzist51
    i just used paintbrush and put on the option to smooth.
    Ever tried excel to create graphics? It's great, and when you combine it with an Acces dbase you have a kind of "Generator" ...

haa

Maybe he'll understand that we'll support 100% some kid or student wanting to get more experience in some way, but be very brutal with anyone trying to pass themselves off as something they're not.

Oh well, live and learn...

Cool

Originally posted by TheOriginalFlashDavo
    Maybe he'll understand that we'll support 100% some kid or student wanting to get more experience in some way, but be very brutal with anyone trying to pass themselves off as something they're not.

Oh well, live and learn...

Hmmm.... but why bother?
    Looks like the guys daddie let him make 'em a website, so hey... he's got a portfolio.

Hell... I don't even have my site up, so this guy __must__ be 10000x better than me.

Is he really worth ripping into, or are we just bored and angry because we know LOTR::The Two Towers will be out before Matrix II?

I don't want to stoop down to your levels but I think I am going to have to. All of you are immature (except maybe for Davo). All I want to do is advertise the web design capabilities of subXero. Now maybe we aren't good enough for you guys and we probably never will be. I never asked for your fuc-king opinions. Obviously you have so much time on your hands that you can get away from your Sun Microsystem Pc's, loaded with every program possible for web design, and post this shi-t on here and brag about your abilities.

BTW l0ungeb0y: Luchs is not owned by my father, we were hired over the internet.