dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: The Chooser Element

Hi i'm quite new to flash as a whole a 3d flash was my first taster. It's a nice product but i'm stuck on something and was wondering if anyone could help.

I'm trying to build a decision tree type thing, my movie starts with a picture of a tree and the bouncing text etc and then slides in a chooser element.

All my questions are views within the chooser element.

My problem is when i export this to flash the animation just stops when the chooser element is supposed to slide in. It words in 3d Flash but not in Internet explorer.

Plus is they're a way to add events ie animations within the different views of a chooser element.

Thanks for any help

Dan

Originally posted by DS90251
    Hi i'm quite new to flash as a whole a 3d flash was my first taster. It's a nice product but i'm stuck on something and was wondering if anyone could help.

I'm trying to build a decision tree type thing, my movie starts with a picture of a tree and the bouncing text etc and then slides in a chooser element.

All my questions are views within the chooser element.

My problem is when i export this to flash the animation just stops when the chooser element is supposed to slide in. It words in 3d Flash but not in Internet explorer.

Plus is they're a way to add events ie animations within the different views of a chooser element.

Thanks for any help

Dan
    Can't imagine why it would stop, Would have to see the movie file to see why....

As for the second thing you can put a child movie in any views of the chooser... Look at the animated menu sample it uses this I think.

Smile Thanks for your help

Thanks your advice is appreciated.