A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: How do you syncronise music to a movies

I want to know how you sycronise a pice of music so that when the music goes quiet i can do something with my movie i.e. but a blank screen up and then when the music starts up again resume my movie.

when i have doen this with a 30 sec movies it sometimes becomes out of sync, but because it is only a small movies it is ok, with this one it is 2 mins and timing is all important.

Has anybody got any help on this please or does any body know any good help / tutorials out there?

Thanks John

Originally posted by emmettj2002
    I want to know how you sycronise a pice of music so that when the music goes quiet i can do something with my movie i.e. but a blank screen up and then when the music starts up again resume my movie.

when i have doen this with a 30 sec movies it sometimes becomes out of sync, but because it is only a small movies it is ok, with this one it is 2 mins and timing is all important.

Has anybody got any help on this please or does any body know any good help / tutorials out there?

Thanks John
    Get yourself a program called Frooty Loops . You can manipulate mp3s or wave files to certain sizes or time lengths. When you get the length of music you need you can import the file into your flash movie