A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Uploading to Web

resolved

Hey i am new to 3dfa and i was wondering how to upload an animation to the web.

Joseph Williams
    Webmaster of Joe's Delphi

Originally posted by Joesdelphi
    Hey i am new to 3dfa and i was wondering how to upload an animation to the web.

Joseph Williams
    Webmaster of Joe's Delphi
    Hi Joe,

When you export your animation two files are created.
    Lets say you export a movie with the name movie1. There will be a file movie1.html and another movie1.swf. If you just upload these to your website you can view it online by loading movie1.html in your browsers.

More useful is to just upload the movie1.swf only and paste all the html from <OBJECT> up until and including </OBJECT> into a webpage of your own and the movie will then be in that page.

resolved

Hey thnx for the help. Is there any way of uploading an animation to the web.

Originally posted by Joesdelphi
    Hey thnx for the help. Is there any way of uploading an animation to the web.
    well unless I don't understand what you mean I believe my last post answers that. Or is it that you don't know how to upload? That depends somewhat on your hosting. Either FTP the file or use whatever means is provided by the hosting. I know Tripod has it's own filemanager thing.