dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: background?????

Hey i want that to change my backgoround of the animated gifs or other gifs to get their background transparent in my flash movie just like u do it on a director movie by opting for background transparent.Puhhhhhhhllllleaaaaaaaaasssssssseee help fast.

Unfortunately it is not as easy as director to make a background transparent in flash.

Best to make the pictures background the same as your stage/flash movie background. That way it just blends. Would need to do that in something like photoshop then import into flash.

Another option, bring in a transparent gif or png image into flash.

The third option is to take your image in flash and use a trace bitmap feature of flash. You can then delete the areas of the image, you do not want.
    NOTE: Be extremely careful using this feature. It can increase file size dramatically.

Taz

Originally posted by shweta_ilike
    Hey i want that to change my backgoround of the animated gifs or other gifs to get their background transparent in my flash movie just like u do it on a director movie by opting for background transparent.Puhhhhhhhllllleaaaaaaaaasssssssseee help fast.

One best way to do that is save the picture as png24 it will be transparent...

and then import it in flash...

even the size is very very less...

cheers!!!

Mahinder