dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Animation "Clips" Wanted

I am in need of flash "clips" or in other words flash clip art. If you have flash animated objects or scenes from prior jobs just sitting on your drive, why not put them to work?

What kind of clips? We can use anything business related.
    CD loading into a drive, copying/download (flying folder), hour glass, power tools, financial themes, legal themes, entertainment, medical subjects and equipment, "realistic" people or hands doing things. Related to business examples: tree growing from a seed, scale....

Interactive clips are fine as well

Games : Must be built for adults (nothing X)

Calculators : For example, a retirement savings calculator, a mortgage/loan estimator...

What I don't need:
    Cartoonish character animation.
    Website templates
    Intro templates
    Spinning globes (unless there is something special)
    Flash MX files (too new)

Animations should show well at 350w x 450h px. Interactives may also be 800w x 600h

IMPORTANT : You must be the copyright holder of the work. I will require the fla files to prove ownership and to allow alterations if required. No animations from free sites will be accepted unless you can prove ownership.

I have already acquired many such clips for $5.00-$25.00 each depending on relevance to our needs and quality.
    In other words, 10 clips can get you $50.00 -$250.00. I may pay a bit more for interactives like games or calculators.

Feel free to watermark your samples if you wish.
    Please reply to rrold1@aol.com

Moved this to out of the coffee lounge.

_
    ill look through my folders.. and see what i can dig up