A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Dubbing Flash onto a Betacam Video

Smile

Can any person who has had experience dubbing from flash (on a PC) onto a Betacam format (for use in video production) please assist on this matter. The video has to be projected onto a large screen so the images etc. need to be clear.

Many Thanks
    Jon

Arckid - Curving the Web
    means you want to use the betacam as camera and you are inserting the it as video source to your capture card and then you suppose want to display the final output on some projector ...

am i right? correct me if I am wrong ...

Smile Betacam Dubbing

No - what I mean is that I develop the flash presentation. I then want to take that finished presentation and somehow get it onto a betacam video tape - so that it can be played on a betacam recorder and screened on a large format screen.

Many Thanks
    Jon

Arckid - Curving the Web
    oh ..

okay ... what you can do is ..

export your presentation to avi and then make a VCD of it ... play your VCD in some player take a video out and put this video out into your betacam ...

this is one way ... the the another is ...

If you have such a device which can convert Montior Output into normat composite or S-video output (avermedia company have this type of products http://www.aver.com) which will give you composite or S-Video as output which, you can take as input to your betacam.

hope this helps

Smile Flash to Betacam

Thanks for all the assistance - the general consensus at this stage appears to be to stream the flash file direct onto Betacam tape.

Jon