A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How many asian here on flashkit.

The Flashkit Mama
    Originally posted by avex
    malaysian. and yeah, fellow malaysians - good to hear you guys voicing out on fk. we've been pretty quiet you know? juz chec out my postcount. heh. are we THAT busy?
    fine if u doin some real stuff , post count means nothing just show how many crocodile years u lived here and how many times u winked yur eyes

Originally posted by aabirnisar
    Originally posted by WANG
    aur raheel bhai haan shayad hum yahan bohat arsay say akelay hain shukar hai koi ilaqay ka banda tau aaya , anyway keep swishin .
    HI,aabirnisar,thanks ,lol,these English words,I really don't understand it ,yes .I can do it,I am learning english ,but the english of internet is not the english of textbook,SIGH.....

[Edited by WANG on 08-26-2002 at 10:08 AM]

The Flashkit Mama
    [/QUOTE]
    aur raheel bhai haan shayad hum yahan bohat arsay say akelay hain shukar hai koi ilaqay ka banda tau aaya , anyway keep swishin .
    [/QUOTE]

sorry ma mate that is Urdu my local language ,
    u will learn english its not difficult but chinese is , hey i know this shay shay (means welcome or hi i think )
    slang yes its a problem for even me , sometimes even i dont understand what the peole r saying on this board u know over my head but no problemo let us sit and make our own slang words and confuse them

Lightbulb huh?!

hi,
    i'm malaysian born chinese...i really cant get wat u all talking about?!

Hi

I'm Filipino... good to hear there are lots of asians here in FK

Pretty quiet are we?

Originally posted by faded11
    Originally posted by laxmi19885
    aabir miyan,

soona hai wahan par hindi filme popular hai. kya such hai??

yahan par to aapke music ke bade fan hai.
    ji bilkul, sahi suna hai aap nay..

waisey kaun say music kay fan hain??

junoon, junaid or strings???

raheel..
    I m big fan of Ghulam Ali

The Flashkit Mama

Re: huh?!

Originally posted by jacksim

hi,
    i'm malaysian born chinese...i really cant get wat u all talking about?!
    its urdu ma mate yes i know problem for people out thre they mixed it with english they thiunk its the slang part of english language well its not its URDU my natinal language , powered with hindi , persian and arabic languages anyway welcome to all the fellow asians
    and yes laxmi he is good best . ever heard pathany khan yarr search karna sure u will love his work his lyrics and the twist in his ghazals .

FK's Resident Butt Clencher !! buttclencher's Avatar
    talkin abt music !!
    strings rock my sound system
    i like junoon too !
    nice music !!
    i used to follow nusret fateh ali khan love mixture of classical and pop !!
    hats off to music of ye origin !!

Code:
     hey flashkit mama !! kaisa hai ?!

The Flashkit Mama
    Originally posted by buttclencher
    talkin abt music !!
    strings rock my sound system
    i like junoon too !
    nice music !!
    i used to follow nusret fateh ali khan love mixture of classical and pop !!
    hats off to music of ye origin !!

Code:
     hey flashkit mama !! kaisa hai ?!
    exactly hey i even like pop from your side like say euphoria (i think they perform similar to junoon , same style both r good) , then ofcourse i like work of instant karma they r good at remix esp. with shan , then sonu nigam is ma faourite his pops and movies all r beautiful , and then kishore , kumar and udit all my favourites man u got an industry , u want me to fill this place with thanks they all r great and we somewhat hav the same taste , gimmy love to amisha,lizaray and sushmita aur haan raveena g k autograph ka kya howa aur haan oye amisha ki pics milain gee without makeup she looks gorgeus man .
    o o again i started mix language post i know i know it confuses my mate but sorry kya karein control nahi hota
    will try to post in english in the future

mama, maine kuch paki movie dekhi hai.

its very bad quality. photography & other technical side.

that means there is chance for u to make some different in paki film industry

so why not u joined paki film industry.

Re: Hi Laxmi

Originally posted by vickymustdie
    Well,

I'm from Mumbai, India.....

Well Laxmi it's good to see that more and more indians are joining Flashkit forums as it always upgrade our knowledge.

Wanna get in touch - vickymustdie@indiatimes.com

VICKYMUSTDIE - FLASHER FROM INDIA............
    What did Vicky do man..?

The Flashkit Mama
    Originally posted by laxmi19885
    mama, maine kuch paki movie dekhi hai.

its very bad quality. photography & other technical side.

that means there is chance for u to make some different in paki film industry

so why not u joined paki film industry.
    r tv can offer much more than film industry cause it covers the whole country and its way too advance u can c that by tuning into ARY , Indus Vision or PTV world or r music videos . then y r movies of so bad qualities and loses technical aspects because this industry is dominated with some prehistoric producers and technicians and only local folks like to watch it and the movies r filmed on their moods . but then there is a new breed of producers like jawaid sheikh and sajjad gul who recently signed sonu , kavita and kumar sanu for their movies to sing and the story was powerful also and the film was processed in singapore . u can c his new release man its good say something of what u produce 'Ye Dil apka Howa' . so v r in transition towards better though the speed is slow and it will take years to acheive the levels yur fil industry is enjoying but hope that we also enter that market huge
    Code:
    kuch zada he nahi bolta mein :)

its good news for me.

that there is some pepole who really want to upgread pak film industry.

but i m thinking about techinal aspect. that you/youngester have scope who is in multimedia in ur film industry.

btw i never heard about pathany khan.

i like to listen him.

one more thing manto is also in my favorites list.

The Flashkit Mama
    HI,aabirnisar,thanks ,lol,these English words,I really don't understand it ,yes .I can do it,I am learning english ,but the english of internet is not the english of textbook,SIGH.....

[Edited by WANG on 08-26-2002 at 10:08 AM]
    wang can u help me find a site from where i can send sms to china telecom mobile subscribers . help will be appreciated .

wang can u help me find a site from where i can send sms to china telecom mobile subscribers . help will be appreciated .
    aabirnisar

You can use the "SMS Message" function in ICQ 2000b apparently, it says so in the following link http://web.icq.com/sms/smsnetworks . I don't use ICQ myself but I've heard it's free of charge. Hope it helps.

By the way, I'm new to flashkit CL, I'm from China Hong Kong currently living in London, Hi Wang! Hi everybody!

The Flashkit Mama
    i tried it from icq , tried it from msn messenger tried it from mtnsms tried it from sms.ac but to no avail only thing i m waiting for is a site operated by china telecom or chinese locals . and man need it badly . hello WANG hello Ne How , shay shay , Zia Jian (sorry guyz only know this much chinese) .

richmedia delete yur posts from this thread and there will be no more email notification

cheers all

moi 24 , hey any indian forum over flash ?
    Hi

I'm from Chennai.and I'm a flash game developer for http://www.gamermania.com

for Indian Flash Forum

Check http://www.digitalillusion.co.in/

Ravi

yahoo instant messenger ID "raviindian"

The Flashkit Mama
    cool site man , some really impressive work .
    hey u guyz watching the ICC trophy sehwag just outclass everything , i loved the striking from him , india doing really good , india really deserved , interesting match it was , and bad luck to us , we didnt made it to the semi finals though Afridi did bat and bowled well , anybody seen the match , afridi batting ???

Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki sefiro's Avatar
    pinoy here