dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Vodka!!!

Oh yeah Vodka...

http://www.sikuvodka.com

Please take a look at this site and inform as to any issues. Also please any one on netscape and mac users please let me know of any issues.

Thanks in advance

Peace

I love it. I can't say a wrong word about it.

mullet king
    Yeah that site is great! Very fresh. I like the interface, the intro, very good job. Been a while since we saw one like this!

How about when you do choose to view the intro movie to still include a skip button.

Great job Page Media.

Thank you everyone for you kind comments.

enstent, thanks for the note however that's why i made the somewhat complicated index page so that the "skip function" intro yes or no. I wanted the intro clean.

But that is a great point. I did spend alot of time think about your point.

Thanks Peeps

Big gulps huh?
    i agree it is very well done but there are some places that could be improved...the first i thought was the splash page....too much information for my taste, i ended up clicking into the wrong button and had to go back. the other thing was the menu....you should make the buttons touch, so there is no space between them...otherwise if you move your mouse from side to side the cursor gradient jumps back and forth all over the place, its very distracting....very nice "journey" movie by the way...

Thanks miyagiofflash,

Actually i have a question for you?

Is E Spirit a part of E Trade and if they are how did you get them as a client?

I want do get a client like pepsi, nike, etrade or someone like that. Not the whole site maybe a in-house or sub-site. That would be nice.

Oh and i like oyur music.

Big gulps huh?
    yes, the E Spirit logo in our portfolio was an internal promotion we did for E Trade...as for how we got them as a client...we tempted them with free candy bars...

thanks for the music compliment...

That was so good, i'm off to get some of it!

Snickers or Oh Henry?

and juxt man sadly it ain't in stores yet but it is great vodka. if you like Belvedere Vodka you'll love Siku.

if you took out the vodka and put in enron stocks, i'd buy it, it was that good of flash... well ok maybe not enron but you get the drift.

"in 2001 if you bough $1000 shares of enron today it would be worth $4.20, now if you took $1000 and bought beer, you could take back the empties for $200 (20 cents a bottle), that's it my broker is fired and i'm gonna get drunk!"