A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Great Job Crappy pay

hey there Tiana suggested i post this here too so here we go

hey kids...i need some part time contract help...like the title says though its crappy pay..good for ya upstarts and whippersnappers to get some experince .. hourly pay with bonuses for getting it done ...

http://www.******************.com/jobs.htm

these are paying gigs folks and you'll get a compnay check or via paypal up to you...

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    And here's me, avoiding this thread like the plague so as I don't have to hear about another poor soul getting taken for a ride on the 'I've Been S*****d Express'.

Certainly not what I expected - Nice one, vampstko.

so what are you saying ..i'm tring to get people to do work and not pay them...

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    What I'm saying is that it's nice of you to hook up some people with paying gigs. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't see how my other post could be taken any other way, unless you thought I was being totally sarcastic (it happens, but not there).

Originally posted by hurricaneone
    What I'm saying is that it's nice of you to hook up some people with paying gigs. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't see how my other post could be taken any other way, unless you thought I was being totally sarcastic (it happens, but not there).
    ok maybe i took it wrong..but i do have a few small gigs and have 1 or 2 people in mind now..so we'll see what happens...