dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Linkage error

Hi! Im having a serious problem with the linkage feature. I have a library file, where all the assets are in the "export for runtime sharing" mode. When i imported them on to another file, I cant put actions on the imported buttons, I didnt have any problem with the clips, just with the buttons. i just need to put a RollOver event on an imported button, but it really doesnt work. The assets in the destination file are linkaged as "Imported for runtime sharing", and its seems to work, but dont accept actions at all.
    THANKS A LOT!!!

nobody
    Simple:
    Put the buttons inside movieclips and define linkage for those movie clips. If you want to change the code for the buttons dynamicly then put the code that calls functions and change the those functions.

Originally posted by raven69
    Simple:
    Put the buttons inside movieclips and define linkage for those movie clips. If you want to change the code for the buttons dynamicly then put the code that calls functions and change the those functions.

Thanks, I tried that, but we have all the library already developed, with buttons. I just wanted to know if there was another way.