A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There's this girl..., yes a love thread...

Well, I figured Aria and Lanny were woundering when there would be another love thread, so I decided to make one and get some advice....

Okay, I am writing this kinda a quickly and I am nervous, so any wierd spellings, pharses, or comments....are because of that.

There is this girl that I like, and I would like to ask her out, but I am really not sure how. I also don't know if she likes me...we talk a lot on the internet (school is out so I never see other then on the internet) and we are good friends. But, I was woundering, how would I tell if she likes me...and if I asked her if she wanted to go out with me, or if I asked her if she liked me, if she said no...do you think that would damage our friendship either?? Also, do you think it would be fine to ask her over the internet, or should I wait till I see her in person (which is ussally at school, not very private place to ask things like that).

I really like her, I look forward to whenever we chat and would like to have a little bit more "special" relationship.

Summary, if you couldn't understand my ramblings: How would I know if she has the same feelings for me as I have for her...how would I go about asking her out, and if she says no (or things don't work out) do you think it would hurt or friendship??

Thanks in advanced, and I hope you are not hitting your head on your desk cause I confused the s*|t out of you.

I wish there was one big book of life with all the answeres

Lets see if I got it straight....
    You want to tell her you like her, so you can aske her out (too much hers in this sentence he he)
    But, why dont you just ask her out as a friend, and duringthat "date" you try to let her know how you feel, and all that stuff you have inside? Maybe during that date both of you reveal the true feelings....
    ok, maybe I confused you even more... But uhmm to keep it short, YEAH MAN! Ask he out, be confident, and be nice to her, maybe even buy some roses or something, I always cheer up my girlfriend whith that. its been 2 years now since we aretogether, and believe me, thse little things like buying her roses, or writing a letter always work.

Hope it works, or maybe I even wrote something un-useful

---P.S. Telling her what you feel before asking her out may freak her out, but it wont afect the relationship, but, if you just ask her out in a friend date or something like that, I guess it wont hurt any relatonship. Try it, and good luck on whatever you decide.!!

bwahahaha.(I laugh because I remember when I was asking all these questions)

Friends=Key, ask 1 of her friends if she likes you, the friend will tell you the answer (if she knows) and then tell the girl that u like her. if she does like you, ask her to go with you somewhere then right b4 you leave be like, "I had a really great time," and she will blush, then you continue to say, "I really like you alot, and was hoping you would go out with me"

girls ALWAYS take balls, but if you dont have any, you wont get any (hehehe, using 1 word, but 2 different meanings)

yes. Ask one of her friends. So both can laugh at you.

I'm telling you man, honestly, don't do it.

to my knowledge, girls always complain about roses behind the guys back "oh he thinks he can just make me fall in love with him or forgive him because of roses! i dont think so!" and i heard some girls don't even like them...waste of money really...better off buying something that sticks around a little bit longer, like hmm..panties...but make sure shes there when you buy them, cause you never buy clothes for chicks if they aren't there.....chicks are just to *****y, yep that explains them, picky picky picky, but don't listen to me, i don't have a girlfriend, some odd reason they don't like that i am into computers, guess its cause they get jealous of me fondeling the mouse every minute, and how i know how to press the right buttons..

best way to tell is if she does things for you that she normally wouldn't do for anyone else, unless they were special. Also, time is precious, so if she spends alot of time with you, "alone" online or in life then that's a good indication too. Best thing to do is be honest and tell her how u feel in a real nice way. I wouldn't buy her flowers till u have a date set up. Better not to distract her with gifts and just be honest and ask her out. Then if you have the date setup, then I would think of flowers.

Well you could have at least post a pic for us to gawk at

Ask her out. If she says No then sorry.

She's great in bed BTW

Does she play with her wrists while talking to you? Then her interest in you is only sexual...

just steer the conversation towards boyfriends and girlfriends, tell her who you like, she'll tell you who she likes hopefully she'll say "Well actually I like you big boy" and then you fall in love and live happily ever after.

Asking her straight out depends on your age. older people tend to deal with a "no" better and can still be friends. Younger people tend to think it'death metal and think about the end of the world get embarressed, start listening to death metal and wearing trenchcoats.

Originally posted by DutchDesign
    Does she play with her wrists while talking to you? Then her interest in you is only sexual...
    either that or she's so bored that she's thinking about slashing them

LOL

1) Get off the computer and talk to her in person

2) Stay off the computer and talk to her in person

3) GotoAndPlay (2)

dude. same dilemma. ever meet a girl... girl of your dreams, and she's actually interested in you!?

what the hell do you do?

yes, P.W.D, but dayum... I'm confused. after a week of bliss, I want this chick. always... help?

Try and get one of your (smart but not as good looking as you, and charisma helps as well) friends to go and ask her for you. If they end up laughing at you, just say yer friend was being an idiot! Better let your friend in on it though, otherwise it could result in "But you told me to!" said friend. "Shut up!" said the now embarrassed you.

Later on, if this fails, say that you are sorry that yer friend was a jerk. If she doesn’t own up and say that she actually did like you now, chances are she only wants to be friends. Oh well. Oh cupid why me.

Now if that aint a plan, I dont know what is.

Originally posted by killabry
    bwahahaha.(I laugh because I remember when I was asking all these questions)
    I'm just waiting for the pregnancy thread in a couple of months then he's truly in your footsteps

i too have been struck by cupids arrow...

her name is jade...

Yarr! I too wish there was one big book of life with all the answeres.

Originally posted by jcsco0

her name is jade...

THE "Big Brother" Jade?

Originally posted by CVO Chris
    Originally posted by jcsco0

her name is jade...

THE "Big Brother" Jade?
    She's so attractive