dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: NEEDED: The BEST animator

Hey,

I'm trying to pull together a project with volunteers from this board to create the 'BEST' website possible. I'm trying to recruit just one (ie: the BEST) person from each area of the boards (it's all objective but hey) to come together and work on a website. There isn't any theme etc yet, so we're also looking for some great ideas to work on.

So, if you are an absolute elite at:
    flash animation

and are interested in participating, please contact me at: spam_andrew@iprimus.com.au

I'm also looking for a really enthusiastic and self-motivated project manager to keep everything running smoothly.

Thanks

Wow, so let me get this straight. You're looking for the 'BEST' animators to come up with the 'BEST' ideas for you and work for nothing?

Maybe the e-mail should be Andrew_spam...

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar
    Some thoughts...

---To view the BEST WORK of any member, clicking on his homepage link would be a good place to start.

---Once you have viewed the work of the hundreds of members that frequent this forum, you can sift out the BEST WORK from the MUNDANE, the AVERAGE, and the CHAFF.

---Then you will know WHO is the BEST for your project.

---An enthusiastic and self-motivated project manager is commonly known in the USA as a CEO. These types are known for mining the best talent from any organization, fattening their wallets, and then leaving with all of them to go work somewhere else.

---If this is YOUR project, YOU should be the MOST MOTIVATED and MOST ENTHUSIASTIC member of any pool of talent you may assemble.

---There is NO THEME. I will join you team right here and now! I always have time to work FOR nothing, ON nothing. There is NO VALUE that can be placed on what I will produce: NO CONTENT

Oh, gosh darn it!!! Your site has already been created!!!
    AOL - The BEST site with NOTHING on it!

Phew! This is one of those cases that I'm glad I totally suck!

I don't get it. There's already CAP. Join that Redact and show US what YOU can do. Not vice-versa!

FK's Official A&A Addict
    hehe naldoman you crac me up hehe...
    hey redact send an email to macromedia maybe they can help you

lol, thanks for the criticism; however I'm not a business and I'm not a business manager, I'm just a citizen here on the boards majorly interested in pixel graphics and sound. This isn't a commercial project, more of an interest group to see what putting the greatest talent together will achieve.

The reason I'm not just joining CAP is because it doesn't incorporate all the knowledge in the boards. CAP is essentially an animations project, I'm interested in allowing all programmers from all aspects of flash (3d, actionscripting, backend, sound etc) to be included in some single objective to achieve something which hasn't been done before.
    [Edited by redact207 on 08-16-2002 at 08:12 PM]

Originally posted by redact207
    I'm interested in allowing all programmers from all aspects of flash (3d, actionscripting, backend, sound etc) to be included in some single objective to achieve something which hasn't been done before.
    [Edited by redact207 on 08-16-2002 at 08:12 PM]
    Such as...

FK's Official A&A Addict
    he wants to make an interactive animated database with backend and frontend scripting to do absolutely nothing

hehe good luck if you want to incorporate all that stuff you'll have a hell of a task... and it would only be completed if it was paid for.. ie databases are very popular skills to ask for thus people skilled in it wouldn't work for nothing.

thers always someone better...