dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Will design for food

mullet king
    Does anyone need some designing done? I will create a logo/minisite/intro for you. I need to put somethink on my portfolio, so it will be free!

mail me at mailto:graham@gravicdesign.co.uk if your interested

_
    you dont have to make sites for free, just make a dummy site, and put it in your portfolio.

Dynamic Systems, Inc. mikaelian's Avatar
    Originally posted by mx_kid
    Does anyone need some designing done? I will create a logo/minisite/intro for you. I need to put somethink on my portfolio, so it will be free!

mail me at mailto:graham@gravicdesign.co.uk if your interested

I would recommend you to make sites/intros/banners, etc. for non-profit organizations in your area. So it is much better to have in your portfolio a website devoted to a church rather than to an unknown guy whi can give you an unpaid job here in Flashkit.

Also (IMPORTANT) when you create free websites for serious people DONT focus your attention on the fact that your work is for free. I mean, try to do your best as if they are going to pay you $10000. For:
    1. this will provide you with a GOOD website for your portfolio,
    2. and the people who get teh website will become your clients and find other clients for you (possibly).

Vahagn

mullet king
    Brilliant, thanks guys. I'll keep those in mind.

hey, you did do me(younghistorians.com) a logo for free. Just stick that in there. If you want, you can do an ad banner for me. I think you still have my email address.