A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: www.miluno.com final

ok please check for the final coments http://www.miluno.com
    thnx

you posted this three times. If your going to post more than twice, please state what you haved changed. Looks good though.

ok i forgot it s all about the intro sound effects loadinf speed etc.. i m just getting ready to go deliver this by monday , in europe thats in 12 hours

thnx

its very cluttered, which im usually turned ooff by, but for some reason i like it! i think the music matches up well with the 'strange' feeling that the site gives off. however the load times were quite long, im on broadband and it took quite awhile to load. it sounds like youre pretty much outta time for this one but, i think you really outta watch your file size ( unless its a slow/busy server , which could be the case too ) anyways keep up the good work!::!

thnx the intro is 140 k and it s only half loade as it start cause while playing it loads the site i hope it s your server i have been watching it on my cable and on my 56 k modem after cleaning up my explorer cache and it looked ok to me les just see what other peeps say

thnx

mullet king
    Hi again, the text on the buttons still overlaps on roll over - looks very unprofessional

You should be able to squash the butterflys AHHH HA HA HAA

thnx i forgot all about the buttons , i ll change it right away be right back , yeah splash tha butterflys i ll see what i can do good idea

thnx

ok i fixed those buttons also intro button an main page i make the butterflys squashables tomorow , you wont kill them they will turn into a cocoon an rebirth after a while

thnx kid , i love this forum

Originally posted by mx_kid

You should be able to squash the butterflys AHHH HA HA HAA
    rofl per butterfly you go to another section of the site

lol i really don t have much time left to make them squashable an leed to another section if it wasn t for my php problems i would do it maybee if i have some time left it s 1 am overhere i m just drinking coffe and arguyng with ya guys until i get some php inspiration , i hate php the whole world should be in flash maybee in flash 8 u can do more **** without having to depend on other stuff

You can start all over in asp ??

thnx guys

Ok it s monday morning in europe i didn t finish the php but the client is happy with his site thanx for ya all for the critic and support , next gig ---> Semacecanarias.com i m gonna start on that one by tuesday , i will be anoyng ya guys again

tnx again

mullet king
    OH NO, NOT AGAIN!!!

lol, just kiddin. Glad you got it done!

*big slaps on the back*

lol lol lol , i have 3 gigs more this month , semacecanarias.com (don t look cause there is nothing) , the ministry of turism of canary islands in spain and the public bibliotec of las palmas so you can bet on it that i m gonna nag ya all that s to much work for me on my own thank god i met ya guys , now next time i divorce i ll still have ya all

mullet king
    Heheh

Wow you're busy! 4 gigs a month is great! Well, If you ever need a hand just come here to FK, or mail me on graham@gravicdesign.co.uk

yeah 4 gigs a month is cool only the trick is that the canary islands is kindof a paradise always nice weather and beach and not to mention the pretty girls , downside or up side how ever you wanna call it is that most ppl still believe in vodoo and all that , to keep it short they are ot so advanced as in europe or america still companys here need a profile so they let me do it , cause i teach webdesign and comunications at the canary island tecnologic institute i get all the gigs , get it? but i have your e-mail if i need help i ll certainly mail ya for help or come here at fk ( Don t have anymuch other choice the voodoo doctor don t know flash ) ;(

anyone cares to take one last look at the intro of http://www.miluno.com i added the last soundfx and dlphins and stuff i already got ma money just did it for fun to se how it would turn out and i think of changing the old intro for this one

ps last time i ll bother ya all for this one
    (i promess)

mullet king
    Yeh I like that, very nice Can I ask you one question - what did you design first, intro or site?

kinda all together my webdesign technic is kind of a mess i disignd couple ideas first and the after i make one good one i start working on what ever i get inspiration the rest is just keep on working patiently till it s nice and the whole website is as one u know what i mean that the intro fits the webpage and vice versa that s why i do it that way , you just have to get over the fact that it looks crappy at the beginning cause the intro is not done the web is not done you don t know if it s actually gonna turn out right etc.... and very important is speaking with you guys , to check users and fellow designers reactions , at the end it s not about what i like but what the market and the clients likes well enough something happy now this is me after one of my paranoia attacks

[IMG]www.miluno.com/test/sasaplane.jpg[/IMG]