A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] flash mx trial...

Hybrid View

i had the trial installed on my old box to play around a little while back, and have since built a new box. well, i tried to install mx again, forgetting about the trial (not limited version) and quickly found out it wouldn't work ("trial expired"). so, back to macromedia, download a fresh trial, and now it says the same thing "trial expired" so... does anyone know where in the registry i can remove the key that is stopping me from installing a new trial version. i'm sure macromedia isn't letting people download trial versions that are expired. i'm just playing around until i get the money together to buy it, and don't want to deal with any hack or crack crap. i just want the trial to work for a few more weeks on my new box, and then hopefully i'll have bought the full version by then.

thanks,
    dub

Developer
    The Bluegrass State Will Flash For Food ™
    format your hard drive, then re-install...

i think you'll have to wait those two weeks...

FK Design Mafia
    I had the same problem! I acedentely had my computer clock forward by a week, so I said Hmmmm... I switched it back and it expired my trial! I have ordered the full version though it will be here in about a week and a half. (yes, thats right, a week and a half!) When it expires, it makes the macromedia folder and everything in it read-only permenenlty. I found that out the hard way! I un-read only-ed everything, then found that right after you click 'OK,' it resets them!

The 30 day trial is just that, 30 days. When you get the money, buy the full program, you won't be sorry !!

Thread Closed !!