A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] Flash MX-FSCommand dont work

Can somebody help with this.....
    Im doing a project that needed standalone projector for macintosh.... FlashMX FS Command (Full Screen=True, Scale=False) works on a single swf file only......but when it links to another swf file, the links started to load in the upper left of the screen....can anybody help me solve this????

Pare,

If you are loading the second movie using the loadmovienum command from the main movie (where you have applied the fscommand), the second movie should also work with the same fscommand settings..

regards

Niyas

Check this thread:

http://www.actionscripts.org/forums/...threadid=14844

There is a simple FAQ/Tutorial about Flash Projector and Hybrid CD Burning and inside you'll find an explanation about that bug for Mac fullscreen projector and how to solve it.

Hope this helps...

DD

Originally posted by DD666
    Check this thread:

http://www.actionscripts.org/forums/...threadid=14844

There is a simple FAQ/Tutorial about Flash Projector and Hybrid CD Burning and inside you'll find an explanation about that bug for Mac fullscreen projector and how to solve it.

Hope this helps...

DD

yeah i tried all the available resources u give me but unfortunately theres no sofware for mac to full screen linking swf's files, i think apple script will do... but i need the script..... by the way thanks for the link resource u give... more power!

What do you mean by "full screen linking swf's files"? Do you want to open one projector from another, or you are loadind .swf files into a main projector? Solution I pointed out was for loading option...

Originally posted by DD666
    What do you mean by "full screen linking swf's files"? Do you want to open one projector from another, or you are loadind .swf files into a main projector? Solution I pointed out was for loading option...
    yeah.... i mean "loading swf into a main projector"... Loading options u point out dont work still in Flash MX projectors, won't stay fullscreen even if if i put FSCommand on an empty swf and has loadmovie _level1 on it..

by the way thanks a lot for the help!!!! what i did is to put it back to Flash5 (the main projector) and publish my swf as flash 5.... for now it works.