dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: NEW PROJECT

Hi

I'm collecting people to work on a new design project that would be the basis for a book. The idea is of a game of consequences or chinese whispers played using one image and email. The participants would receive the image, rework it and them mail the new jpeg off to the next person in the line, and so on. The project would span over 24 hours, giving 24 people an hour each to work on their image.

The stress is on innovative, exciting and inspirational working processes, not a polished final piece (although that obviously wouldn't be discouraged). Once the project had been completed, a book would be made following the working practices throught the 24 hrs, showing tutorials, interviews, screengrabs and diary entries - in all, the working practices of professional artists and designers.

If you are interested in being part of this, I will be doing a dry run over 6 hours to test the water and see what kind of images we come up with. At this stage I'm looking for keen motivated participants. If that's you then please email me at info@jerometurner.co.uk

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

moved from CL

Originally posted by swampy
    moved from CL
    Why move this from CL?
    I thought it would be just up their alley...

hmm, sounds like its Design and Graphics to me (sorry mods if its not)