dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: importing and modifying quicktime movies

If you go to egomedia.com and select menu and ego agents, you can see they imported and modified a movie to get the animation effect. How the heck can I do this with one of my clips. I want the cool shading effect they got. Was it done by hand?

keeping it alive

Just keeping my thread alive.

if the editors from "Masters of Flash" wouldn't pull out the chapter by Egomedia from their book, you could probably learn that effect from that book.

blur effect was done in Photoshop and imported in Flash

Smile wow - I'm speaking to the legends themselves!

You mean someone pulled you out of there book! That's stupid! You have one of the sweetest sites I've ever seen. Was that a qucktime import? Or did you take a few frames and mess with them in photoshop and then make an MC out of them. I really appreciate your help. After seeing your sight I was inspired to approach web design in a whole new way. You really are on the cutting edge!

The video was converted to black/white in Aftereffects.
    After that it was outputed as a sequence of PICTs and imported to Flash (frame by frame) where it was traced.

wow!!!!

Oh, that makes a lot more sense! Is aftereffects a program? Sorry for sounding stupid. How many frames did you use on each one of the employees?

Thanks!!!