A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ignition by Fantasy Interfaces

Cool Sites Official Critic

13 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FI are icons. AMAZING WORK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

taking forever to load...

woah, thats nuts... and they only had 24 hours to make it??? crazy...

but the sound isnt working for me...

its over 3mb but as they said there it was orgianlly designed for a conference intro and not for the internet + the fact that 2 of them did it in 13 hours. It says more on their site, so i think we can forgive them for the file size. (thats a kick ass office they have, any chance of a job!!!).

damn they are amazing, their #1 on my list. great intro, and i luv how they talk about the situations and problems that they had 2 face while taking part in each work they do. (like 13hrs to make, only 2 designers on project etc...)

you can check out their headquaters on the FI page, very nice!!!! ;]

that's a great way to test a company out.

Not really my scene but nicely done. I like the photos of the office but why are so many of them so bright!

mi like it.

very well executed...

Originally posted by kony2003
    damn they are amazing, their #1 on my list. great intro, and i luv how they talk about the situations and problems that they had 2 face while taking part in each work they do. (like 13hrs to make, only 2 designers on project etc...)

you can check out their headquaters on the FI page, very nice!!!! ;]
    I would love to work there, they must be rolling in money. their client list is the best a flash design company has and their work is different EVERY TIME!. Hats off totally.
    they have been number one on my list ever since http://www.fido.se which in my opinion is the best corporate site of all time.

FK Lover
    simply amazing....

I am curious as to what applications are mainly needed to produce effects like this. Obviously it is way beyond normal FLASH. What was used to creat their models?..and those TV/FILM like effects?

If one was interested in moving toward this type of design where would one start??

If you are knowledgable of this type of design please post what applications are used.

I see alot of this type of design lately..like debauer navigation..what was used to create that?

thanks

-whispers-

With these progies and some skill you could recreate that with these apps:

Photoshop
    3dsmax or any highlevel modeller
    flash
    maybe after effects

Originally posted by whispers
    I am curious as to what applications are mainly needed to produce effects like this. Obviously it is way beyond normal FLASH. What was used to creat their models?..and those TV/FILM like effects?

If one was interested in moving toward this type of design where would one start??

If you are knowledgable of this type of design please post what applications are used.

I see alot of this type of design lately..like debauer navigation..what was used to create that?

thanks

-whispers-
    most of the cinematic stuff would have been created in an app like 3dsmax and exported to AVI or SWF before being imported to flash.

try looking at discreet's plasma, it's a new 3d app designed for the web.

3D Stuiod Max huh?..hmmmnever got into it..seemed to hard..LOL
    No more excuses now I guess.

Plamsa you say? I say a site check earlier that used plasma...I really didnt seem what was special...but I do NOT know much about plasma I do admit..but it looked like a SWIFT 3D type of program.. to me.

Thanks. Can anyone expand on After Effects a little maybe?.. Ease of use.. what it is mainly used for?..Pro's Con's of it? thanks

-whispers-

that was cool. just goes to show you that FI can pull it off when it counts.

After Effects is mostly for creating Quicktime movies and those sorts, puting in effects, sincing music, those kinda things. I have never used it but it looks cool, dunno how hard/easy it is, i cant imagine it would be close to imposible. check it out at http://www.adobe.com

w w w . t h e o r y 7 . c o m nevil's Avatar
    Originally posted by whispers
    3D Stuiod Max huh?..hmmmnever got into it..seemed to hard..LOL
    No more excuses now I guess.

Plamsa you say? I say a site check earlier that used plasma...I really didnt seem what was special...but I do NOT know much about plasma I do admit..but it looked like a SWIFT 3D type of program.. to me.

Thanks. Can anyone expand on After Effects a little maybe?.. Ease of use.. what it is mainly used for?..Pro's Con's of it? thanks

-whispers-
    if you can do flash then 3D studio max isn't much different, there is just as much learning resource on the web to help you.

nice done easy to create tho

ps : i know 3dsmax
    but dont know that good flash i now how to integrated a 3d object like you see that on the site if any1 want to create such a intro i'm willing to help i do the modling
    (that model takes about 3 a 4 ouwers to make ir realistic
    and i teach the person how todo it and he teach me flash good idea????

hehe hope same 1 is intressted then we can break there record

there are even better then 2 advanced those guys

sorry for bad english

first post here

flash is much harder then 3dsmax

im at interemidate level in max but i found the learning curve slightly more difficult than flash but i suppose its all relative.. and dependant on what you want to achieve out of the program

I am VERY interested in learning how to make models like that. I am by no means a FLASH expert...but I may be of some help.

Out of curiosity...when you blur somethign in FLASH usually its a still image that was blured in PS and then imported into FLASH to get the blured object effect.

With that movie does Affter Effects do that? Or was each image (still shot) taken and blured? time consuming to say the least if they had to do each image indiviually.

I saw several posts saying that if you know FLASH you can learn 3DSM fairly easy/fast...etc.

Can anyone give some similarites? Also would you advise one to tackle After Effects or 3DSM first? Which would be more used on a daily basis for key design?

Thanks..gonna start reading up on After Effects a little more..

-whispers-

WoW

I'm floored, that kind of work in a week, let alone 13 HOURS. Talent that rivals 'another firm' easily.

A TRUE designer would never say too hard.

I loved it, however, it really did push the limits of my home computer.