A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: STILL LOOPING!!!!!!!!

well I changed the Paarameter for looping as sugested by Kitsch and It still loops in Netscape. The way I fixed it (sort of) was by placing a jump to URL after the movie. It looks like heck though. Any further suggestions

You could try adding a stop action at the end of your movie. Select the scene name in the timeline then click on add action, then stop.

Your animation should play to that point, then stop, no matter what browser is used.

HTH

------------------
    Craig Wallace
    Neo Geo Pocket Power

<LOL> Way to go offthewall!

Glad you got the loop terminated.

Ok, now curious minds want to know what changed. Miguel suggested a stop action on the 14th. On the 15th you tried it and said the stop action didn't work. What changed?

It may be helpful to know in case anyone else gets this happening in future.

Cheers

Andrew Ronayne

I dont know what changed. The only other thing I did was added the param loop=false.
    Mabey I did not do the stop action right the first time. All is fine now though thanks to you guys. I appreciate all off the help. Ive been to a few of the sites on the forum board. How are they getting graphis? Is that through flash?

The new version (due May 29th) will have a looping control on the new Export tab.

Cheers, David.

Thanks David. What other changes / features will there be? And will this be a free upgrade?

The new version will be mainly bug fixes, plus a new Export Tab.

Cheers, David.

david
    How about a feature for audio? It would be nice. What about some more effects?
    Or am I asking to much.lol