A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: space shooter with swift

guess i was a bit bored last night...here's a space shooter for ya (fast system required)...oh, and thanxx to marco for coding

http://www.24-7media.de

really nice game

Super-cool shooter, deepcode1! Great graphics and animation, and a slick, clean presentation. Nice job!

thanxx, i'm just working on differen enemys, more power-ups and some sort of an level-end-boss...maybe also some changing backgrounds

Sounds great. I definitely like the idea of changing backgrounds for each level. You could perhaps use the same one several times with a different tint or a single differently colored element. Levels within levels, if you will. Perhaps create three different "sectors", each having three or more sublevels that were simply variations of the basic sector model.

More enemies would be cool too. Some more power-ups as well. Maybe I just missed them, but I didn't see one of them throughout the first level. My work schedule didn't allow me to play beyond that, so maybe there is more deeper in.

The boss would be a nice touch as well. It would lend a sense of completion and accomplishment to finishing the game. What you have started looks like it would be well worth putting more effort into. Keep up the good work!

now with highscore