dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digital artist....pure talent

I looking for more sites with picture like this, so I'll be glad if you can post some here.

http://abnormis.com/modules.php?set_...view_album.php

Over 18 only should visit that

I forgot to say this is not a flash site so don't post replies saying What this site has to do with cool site.
    I think the content is awesome and that enough to make it a cool site.
    Cheers

thats awesome work, but its all freakin scary!!

this forum is called cool sites... not cool flash sites.

I think that this site belongs here if you think that it is cool.

it's pretty nicely laid out and easy to use.

Enter the Flash Dragon Prototype3X's Avatar
    Its still not Flash but its still cool!

Most important is that I want to share those works with you guys 'cos they are awesome.
    Cheers

nice work, but that stuff is kinda creepy!

very nice

hey nj...nice post
    there is some great work in there...however the site sucks...thats too bad...its like having a ferrari in an apartment garage.

if you like work like this check out joel peter witkin...he is the original and master of this genre. and also keep in mind when viewing his work..its all camera and darkroom this guy was around before photoshop and computers. very good stuff...

also if you are interested in more art links send me an email on my site...i will hook you up with some photo/art sites that are my fav

d.a
    http://www.douglasarthur.com

Re: very nice

Originally posted by douglasarthur
    hey nj...nice post
    there is some great work in there...however the site sucks...thats too bad...its like having a ferrari in an apartment garage.

if you like work like this check out joel peter witkin...he is the original and master of this genre. and also keep in mind when viewing his work..its all camera and darkroom this guy was around before photoshop and computers. very good stuff...

also if you are interested in more art links send me an email on my site...i will hook you up with some photo/art sites that are my fav

d.a
    Thanks a lot.
    I gonna send you that mail.
    I once read an article about JP Witkin and saw some of his work, absolutely amazing. But there is that genius known as M. Geiger or something like, that can really figure the exact name, so if someone get the name pls post it.
    Also I love that quote .....its like having a ferrari in an apartment garage.... .
    Well said.

and i tought i was good...

One for the favorites folder.

I find this rather disturbing but yet in a sence, incredibly cool. the site has a nice smooth layout to it as well.

Originally posted by KnownStranger
    and i tought i was good...
    That's exactly what I said to myself when I saw those work.

cool site but freaky man.

w w w . t h e o r y 7 . c o m nevil's Avatar
    I'm glad these guys have a computer to express their freaky imaginations otherwize they would be wondering the streets!! freaky man!!

apart from the worrying side to it, cool stuff...

I love when non flash sites still amaze me. This guy is defenately got some talent.

Smile Thanks for stoppin' by

Thank you all for the kind words about our digital art! I know it's probably a bit strange for some folks, but thats ok

I also enjoyed the "ferrari in an apartment garage" comment. I found out early on that building a functional dynamic community site is very time consuming. The site has only been live for 6 months and it's already doing around 15k hits per day. Not a bad turnout so far. I'm just doing the best I can with my current php skills to create a place to showcase our artwork.

Anyhow, you're all welcome to hang out and participate at abnormis.com whenever you please.

Cheers,

Damon Andrews
    Founder, Abnormis.com

Re: Thanks for stoppin' by

Originally posted by x0rcist
    Thank you all for the kind words about our digital art! I know it's probably a bit strange for some folks, but thats ok

I also enjoyed the "ferrari in an apartment garage" comment. I found out early on that building a functional dynamic community site is very time consuming. The site has only been live for 6 months and it's already doing around 15k hits per day. Not a bad turnout so far. I'm just doing the best I can with my current php skills to create a place to showcase our artwork.

Anyhow, you're all welcome to hang out and participate at abnormis.com whenever you please.

Cheers,

Damon Andrews
    Founder, Abnormis.com
    Hello x0rcist, I really glad you've register and post something on this board.
    Those works are amazing and be sure to see me hang in your forums.
    See you !

yo

sorry that i havent returned your email...my cdrive got trashed the other day and i had to initialize it..thank the higher powers that i dont save anything on my c drive...just programs..however i did loose all my bookmarks and email..... nj i will have to say that my favorite place to spend time on the web is http://www.zonezero.com its mainly an online forum gallery for established artists...old school...i found out about it early on in my career at a thunderlizard conference.
    d.a

Hello douglas,
    No problem my friend that's ok...I know what you mean I did get hard disk crash once and it was terrible, I lost a lot of work and some client stuff but I learn my lesson well , now I have hundred of backup CD...anyway, thanks a lot for the link. I'll check it.

C U on the flashkit board.
    NJ