A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: The Next Big Thing!

Well perhaps not but it got you to look at this: -

http://www.Tom-Foolery.com

We are trying to be the next Jackass, were from a northern town in Great Britain, and have very little money!

The site was created by Me and i have taken some things of this site and forgot who i got them off so if theres anything there thankyou, and if ur that petty you can have you name on the web site!

Please go and if you like post reply here and sign my guestbook. if you hate it then please leav quietly!

http://www.Tom-Foolery.com, tell ur mates!

very original!

is that sarcasm, i detect there!

[]D[][]V[][]D
    Simply tragic. No sarcasm.
    just fu*king truth. Keep working on it though.

Add more pictures.

Ehm hmmmm... i am not sure what to say here. If i were to comment on the site itself, i would probably be banned from FK, and if i were to comment on you guys, i would probably be hunted down by FBI. That is all.

I would keep working at it.... Good luck mate!

Fair enough, Thanks for all your HELPFUL comments, Thanks 'nepzap2', i will keep trying, you have to start somewhere and ive started here!

I suppose this will teach me to not advertise this site on a message board for all you old ****s who have run out a sence of humor. Granted the site is only for ppl who will find this stuff funny but i didnt want that. Just coz you didnt like it didnt mean that other ppl don't so **** you! I don't like Pakis (sorry Illegal immigrants) it dunt mean that other ppl dont! If you've nothing good to say then say **** all!

Hey man settle down, I'm 20 years OLD. And I do have a sence of humor. I laughed my ass off at Cky landspeed when it first came out. My friends and I made a 45 min. movie of use doing stupid ****. I also loved cky2k way befor Jonny and Jackass ever came out on MTV. I know what you are doing is fun but there are a million other kids out there just like you and you will soon realize that most of the stuff you guys are doing is only funny to yourselfs. So I just say leave it up to the Kings of stupidness Bam and Brandon.

But anyway dont let me get you down, your haveing fun and thats all that counts. Just dont get upset when the rest of the desensitized world thinks your just another jackass wannabe.

Anthony C

p.s. try lighting your self on fire... that always gets peoples attention.

Well..with this poor website, people will just get annoyed when surfing on it... you should come up with a site that could catch peoples attention more... i think it is funny, but the way it is presented is something else

Subject matter aside, the site's design is crap, I could get into a lengthy essay explaining exactly why, but I doubt you'll read it.
    In any case, you can only do it better next time.

Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. aliensynergy's Avatar
    The site design ain't gonna win any awards, but it all works fine. Some of the movies are funny as ****, but some are lame too! But yeah you need to step up to be at the level of Bam, Jonny and those crazy lads.