dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Test, try, play my new game: The Matrix: Neb Operator

I'd like to touch up the splash page and instruction graphics some more, but the game play and game interface is done.

Bugs, comments, feedback, criticism, etc, much thanks:

http://www.inflash.com/geturl.php?link_id=687

good idea. my fingers hurt

k.

Originally posted by kay_siegert
    good idea. my fingers hurt

k.
    cool. thanks for playing it.

Is this from the same person who made that Bean Factory game like this where you have to stack the colors? If so, its come a long way. I like this, one of the best puzzle games I've played in Flash. Im not a fan of theming games, but I can live with it

Its done very well, and the only bug i found was a fourth coloumn (sp?) shows up when you get a game over. (In beginner mode) it goes away once you start again.

I like it, good job.

Originally posted by BLDesign
    Is this from the same person who made that Bean Factory game like this where you have to stack the colors? If so, its come a long way. I like this, one of the best puzzle games I've played in Flash. Im not a fan of theming games, but I can live with it

Its done very well, and the only bug i found was a fourth coloumn (sp?) shows up when you get a game over. (In beginner mode) it goes away once you start again.

I like it, good job.
    It's the same game! :-) - (And person)

Thanks for playing and for the heads up with the bug.

As for themes, I can't make a game without one now!!! I'd be too nervous it wouldn't have broad enough appeal. I know it may alienate some people, but I think more people are inclined to click because of the Matrix theme. I'd written an article on it a while ago: http://www.inflash.com/index.php?article_id=78

Cool! I got a high score!

Originally posted by Runes_Tooth
    Cool! I got a high score!
    Nice!

Thanks for playing.

I've got some other games with high score tables attached. They're all Matrixed themed and the player with the highest cumulative score is 'the One.' (So I'm a total geek. Oh, well.)

http://www.inflash.com/game_table.php

I love it once again you amaze me. It's a great move to the next level of the bean factory. My figures hurt but ill get over it. Keep up the awesome work.

Originally posted by sspskater
    I love it once again you amaze me. It's a great move to the next level of the bean factory. My figures hurt but ill get over it. Keep up the awesome work.

Cool!

its good but you really need to make better graphics for the...nebs? or the boxes...or beans or whatever they are=/ good idea though

Originally posted by dirtymonkey
    its good but you really need to make better graphics for the...nebs? or the boxes...or beans or whatever they are=/ good idea though
    I added a 'What Is' button for people not familiar with the Matrix.

Yeah, it'd be nice to have really cool, distinct graphics of some sort instead of colored boxes, but the game requires pretty quick decision making, and I think bright colored boxes enable that.

I've fixed all the bugs, but I may have created new ones. Let me know if you find any.

Thanks.