A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: A freeware flash download program?

Hmm.Just wondering if anybody knows a good freeware program that lets you download flash files from sites?!Bored of shareware programs,you need a new one every 30 days or so...

And to all you doers out there : I´m not with rip-off intentions.I just like flash cartoons and collecting them for my personal use.

Originally posted by caught_thought
    And to all you doers out there : I´m not with rip-off intentions.I just like flash cartoons and collecting them for my personal use. [/B]

Unless the animator tells you you can have then it's stealing. I happen to,like cars, does that give me the right to keep someone elses car in my driveway?

To someone who makes cartoosn, it's still stealling.

Unless the animator tells you you can have then it's stealing. I happen to,like cars, does that give me the right to keep someone elses car in my driveway?

To someone who makes cartoosn, it's still stealling.

[/B][/QUOTE]

I do get your point.But if i videotape a morning show cartoon from the tv,thats not illegal action!
    If i´m not tending to use it any other way than to whatch it again some gloomy day,i don´t see the harm.
    Is it legal?I don´t know,but they do do the software for it...

Well a video tape can't be ripped, decompliled and import back into Flash. So someelse can take all of the elements and create something esle. Note that I'm not saying that this is what you are doing. Mere;y that it is more than possible.

Honestly if you wre a member here for a while. Then I might email you a few links. With your very first post at FK. You are asking developers about how to rip there own work. I doubt you'll get much help.

Anyway, of course there is software. And ways around that software.

I want to make a point of pointing out that my intentions are NOT to rip off anybody/anybodys work.That goes in the category of rape,witch i will have nothing to do with!

...just wanted to point that out.

I´m still trying to figure out flash and its gimicks.This site has been a good guide.Working on my own cartoon and will most likely be posting it here for view (or download) when finished.

And Megatoon!The thread where you have listed all sites about cartooning was intresting,i´ll inform you if i find any good ones...

Just bookmark those sites that you like

Originally posted by FFF
    Just bookmark those sites that you like

I have bookmareked loads of sites.The thing is that i really don´t live here where i sit right now and i don´t have internet at home.So i try to find entertainment that i can take back home with me.Cartoons have proven to be time easing,specialy when my tv is a black&white piece of junk.

Had to come bark this aloud!

"Why in the bleedin bloody hell do they do software that isnt needed!?"

"...to rip the money from ignorant people like you,ofcorse!",whispers the one of many voices in my head.

To witch another growled,"Be qiute and eat your cat!"

You can just right click a link to the swf and click save target.

Just use it like taping a cartoon off tv.