A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Swish and Frontpage

I'm trying to bring a swish file into Frontpage 2000. However I'm haing no luck. I've tried everything but nothing seems to work right. Any suggestions?

Hunter

convert it to an htm or html doc and it will open; you can do this through file/publish in Swish (I think) and definitely by importing as an swf in Flash- then converting that swf in Aftershock

Yes, if you publish the swish file and place the swish.html into the folder with the other htm files, you can copy all info inside <object> </object> into the htm page that you want. You can set it into tables for centering and change the <title> </title> to whatever you want. I use Frontpage for my designs and have incorporated swish into my headers for customer logos. Sort of like what Flash Kit Community does above in orange.

I posted to this question of yours on another thread. But, while in Swish, you must export the file to .swf (which is the flash format needed to be read by browsers).

Cheers,
    Mitch

Yes I have finally got it to work. I forgot that I had to have the two files from swish,
    the htm file, and the swish file, in my frontpage folder for it to work. Once i did that and copied the htm everything works great.
    Thanks all.