A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New 48 hour game contest host

after 5, before 4 Location::~Location(){}
    Unfortunately, the flash god;Matt Guest has resigned from hosting the contest. Since I am Matt Guest's friend, he put me in charge of the contest. This means that im the new host . Read the new and improved rules:

-The contest will happen at 6 pm(eastern) tommorow. Until then, I will decide the topic. At exactly 6 pm, I will post a new thread saying the topic. So far so good?

-The contest will end at 5 pm(east) on Sunday. (Please correct me if this isnt 48 hours). If I could get the help of a moderator, then posts with submitted games will be deleted after 48 hours. WHICH MEANS YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR WORK BEFORE 48 hours is up.

-To submit, get a web host, and post your game on there using an upload tool. Then make a post (in the newest thread) with the html of your game in it.

-After times up, you are to post (in the newest thread) your vote. Voting is like this:

You must check all of the games!After that, you are to simply post a message saying your vote. For example, type: I vote for "x persons" game. After that, paste the html of that game in your post. Following me?

Voting ends at 9pm on sunday. At nine I am going to tally up the votes and i will post the winner!

THE PRIZE IS: FAME!( its the idea that counts)

Reply with any comments, or questions.

Is anyone competing?

Limehouse, Ontario - Never heard of it? Not surprised.
    If other people do, definately

I'll see if I have time this weekend. Let's see... 5 pm, that's about midnight here. You should really leave a whole or maybe two days for voting on all the games, since you're dealing with many different time zones.

Olorin

Alright, this is the new time. The playing time is the same, but voting goes till 6 on monday. So from 5 pm sunday, to 6 on monday(eastern time).

Oh and please post and say your participating. I want a good number of people, for it to be a challenge. Minimum 5.

rehsalf sdrawkcab
    yeah ill compete. but were is your 'eastern time' i live in Australia and have no idea where you are.

i start brewing my coffee up now.

dinner dog>

Probably east USA time. that's about 10 hours earlier than in Australia (when it's 13:00 for you, it's 3:00 for him ... I think )

Olorin

rehsalf sdrawkcab
    so about 10 in the morning... Damn! im going to watch our towns team play in the rugby finals. oh well ill see how i go. good luck to everyone.

i'll have a crack at it!

hi,
    i'll try to participate.. i'm in cairo here, i think it's seven hours difference and i've just begun school so it'll be a little bit difficult..

good luck to everyone

cheers.

I'm in buddy. I'm damn happy it was bumped up, last weekend was my brother's wedding.

....he's amazing!!! lesli_felix's Avatar
    Yup, I'll have a go.

*dusts spider webs off fk account*

yeh ill have a go, havent done any thing in fash for a while so itll be interesting for me to remeber.

Great, we have atleast 5. In another hour, the topic will be revealed. Be prepared!