A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Making fonts for swish

Hybrid View

This may not be the forum for this.. but i need to make a BMP image into a font so i can use it in swish.. anyone have any idea what tools and how easy is it?.

Also i downloaded the 1.01 fix and i`m still having the background color problem...

Thanks

I just double-checked 1.01, and the background color looks fine to me.

Try this experiment. Create a new movie, make the background red, add some simple text, and press Test in Browser on the toolbar.

If the background is displayed blue you still have the bug. If its red, the bug is fixed.

Cheers, David.

Senior Member - never forgotten
    Hi..I too want to make my own fonts..I just downloaded a trial version of Font Creator 2.2 http://www.high-logic.com/fcp.html
    I haven't fooled with it much at this point..but it may be good...someone recommended it to me.

Nope its still not working

the bacground to the swish movie is 33 49 148 (RGB Dark blue)
    the background of the page is set to the same values.. and still the swish movie`s background is a lighter blue..

starting to dispare..

That is strange you are still having those problem's with the color. I had those also, but new patch fixed it and with the new export tab, I am even getting the transpart background's to work, but it only show transparent when veiwing page not testing movie.