A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pixel Map.

Originally posted by justice strike
    giving and taking lesson 101

there are two types of people who help others for nothing at all, idiots and sado masochist (one who likes to inflict pain and suffer on oneselfe) both are defined as so called filantropists

on the other hand there are 2 types of people who take, incompetent (and people on welfare, refugees generally people that can't work) people and stockbrokers (and people on welfare, executive managers, president etc.. basicly people who won't work). these people are generally classified as leeches of society living of other peoples back etc.. etc..

in with of the two groups would you rather be?
    ppl on welfare & refugees !== laziness and /or incompetence

Try and explain your above argument to the Enron employees and others as such who had to sign up for benefits cos they found themselves out of work .

a

FK's Official A&A Addict
    let me rephrase that, people who can't work (such as incompetent people, refugees, people on welfare etc..)

and people who won't work (such as stockbrokers, executive managers, presidents)

i didn't say that refugees where lazy or people on welfare are incompetent it was a continueing list

on the other hand there are 2 types of people who take, incompetent (and people on welfare, refugees generally people that can't work) people and stockbrokers (and people on welfare, executive managers, president etc.. basicly people who won't work).
    notice the and? i didn't say like i didn't say incompetent people like refugees i said incompetent people and refugees btw it's just a joke don't take it so harsh... i really think welfare is a good thing... if i can't get a job atleast i don't have to be annoying to other..

/edit
    (though i have to admit i already thought it might be provocative to some... but it's seemed acceptable, then again i'm from holland even *********** paying taxes seems acceptable to me )
    /edit
    /edit2
    might be provocative edited it
    /edit2

[Edited by justice strike on 09-11-2002 at 08:16 AM]

for me, there are two kinds of people: actors and public.
    Actors stay up there in the great scenery of life, living, the rest of the people just stay on their sits, watching what the others do.

Human Being
    Originally posted by argonauta
    for me, there are two kinds of people: actors and public.
    Actors stay up there in the great scenery of life, living, the rest of the people just stay on their sits, watching what the others do.
    Where does that put people on the internet?
    Or were you thinking more along the lines of TV?

Doesn't the name say it all?
    Umm, what do people and life have to do with drawing little dots on a lighted screen - desperate attempt to get back "on topic"

oh well, so much for that...

and what's a "sits" some kind of butt cushion?

Angry

i could do it for you it seems as though im the only one replying about it but do you want it to look like it was on game boy or do you want it to look sorda realistic?
    just email me bout it at steven@hammered-dirt.com

Doesn't the name say it all?
    hey... now wait a min... I gave him a LINK! (it was a darn good link too!)