A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: NEW EFFECTS

Why didn't the SWiSH team put graph on the the new update or new effects? You would think after month of posting about graphs or sound or new effect they would do this ,but NOOOOOOOO!!!! Please Let us know if your going to do and if you already doing it let us know when it might be out?

P.S
    Don't think im sore about your product. I love it.

Why? Because the SWiSH "team" of programmers is not a team, its me. I've been flat out for two months doing other stuff (like answering questions on this forum)

Thankfully things are getting better and we've hired a few people to help out, so I should get more programming time in the future.

Cheers, David.

i agree !!!

yeah we really need it we need a new ideas and ppl can share they works and they ideas we need new effects.. i really want to thank swish to make something really easy like this.. i love it.. !! it's amazing work.. keep it up dude !

Give him some time, man.

But, it would be better to include more great samples in your next version, dude.

Your fan.

If ya could, add a ray of light text effect. Cause I hate making those things.

Yup, rays of light man!

i used a bunch of codes to make some rays of light and I told myself, I AM NOT going to do it again!!

Yeah!!

Go ahead ) and we need new demos.. onther simples !!
    swish swish ho ho )

The way I look at it is, Swish is a god send when creating simple (normally complex text effects without it) text effects. I just want to say thank you for making me want to learn actionscript to advance the effect I can get from text. Swish is a great stepping stone.

Don't get me wrong, I will continue to use it even 5 years from now when I actually learn actionscript.