A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New 2A Site XS-Engineering

Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. aliensynergy's Avatar
    very tight. very 2advanced.

As usual nothing looks out of place, and if anything it has more usability than their other sites, or maybe that's just coz I am into turbos and intercoolers and moding cars

I really like the company too, they have some nice deals on tO4 turbos! It just needs a tad more content.

As for the person who said it was boring, give us your example of an exceptional COMPANY site, not a designers experimental site. I'd be interested to see it!

Feed me , **** me and shut the

Nice realy nice

Pixelrange dude is realy talanted , i like this site more that yours. he he nice job man , dont listen to people that say it`s boring and **** you can be nothing accept proud of this site.

-Holla-

I think this is by faar one of the best designed site's by 2Advanced. Which means i have to say "Well Done" Shane !

The navigation is pretty slick, and very easy to navigate trough which is very good ! No more... .: LOADING INTERFACE:. PREPARING TO LAUNCH !!! hehe

You kept it real !! good work

I have to agree with the majority of people here - it's an excellent site and consistant with the 2A brand which is certainly no bad thing.

I'm liking the way 2A are starting to use subtle gradients its giving their sites a lot more of a polished look, and as it's Shane's first official 2A site - hats off to the guy its a sweet job.

Obviously he's gonna get a bit of stick off some people because it's 2A but thats the norm when your successful and talented.

It's a democracy and people are entitled to their opinions, but at the end of the day he's out there doing it and obviously has a very bright future. Nice work Shane

Passionate about 2A pixelranger's Avatar
    Oh I know there will be haters.. Its casual. I had fun designing it..building it..and tweaking everything about it. So personally..it was a fun project. Bottom line, the theme at 2A is design sites with detail, have fun designing them, and put your hearts into them. Personally I really like how this site turned out..and I've been looking at it all the time critiquing it, and it still hasn't grown old for me. The clients love it. Their clients love it so..it does it's job.

My only wish is that they would have stuck with my recommended color of Red....it was FREAKING HOT.

anyway..Maybe next time I wont give them a choice

Shane
    http://www.pixelranger.com
    [Edited by pixelranger on 09-17-2002 at 05:19 AM]

Lovely work Shane! Good job!

FK's Osirus
    ur computer screen Chars Viewed: 127,417,094 Total Posts Viewed: 61,825 Total Threads Viewed: 12,598
    Lets get one thing straight, 2A build designs for their clients not for the half-a-brainers in the design community who say nothing but "this site looks like all the other 2A designs"

GET A BRAIN you loaf of bread heads! If their client wants a site with the 2A touch thats what they get, 2A aren't going to build totally unique sites because then they wouldn't be 2A designs would they.

So in future use what brain cells you have left before you start making stupid comments like all their work looks the same!

Excellent job Shane and good luck with the future.

Originally posted by korcian
    Lets get one thing straight, 2A build designs for their clients not for the half-a-brainers in the design community who say nothing but "this site looks like all the other 2A designs"

GET A BRAIN you loaf of bread heads! If their client wants a site with the 2A touch thats what they get, 2A aren't going to build totally unique sites because then they wouldn't be 2A designs would they.

So in future use what brain cells you have left before you start making stupid comments like all their work looks the same!

Excellent job Shane and good luck with the future.
    couldn't have sad it better
    like the atmosphere in this site..

Banned by GMF ™

Smile

You could at least admit that 2A is in the business of selling polished custom templates.

[edited for swearing, keep it clean please]

[Edited by aversion on 09-17-2002 at 09:58 AM]

Banned by GMF ™
    [edited - there is a reason that word is censored by the board!!]

[Edited by aversion on 09-17-2002 at 09:59 AM]

[edit - for language what is with you people????]

[Edited by aversion on 09-17-2002 at 09:59 AM]

Banned by GMF ™

Smile

Thanks, "ghostfacekilla".

Banned by GMF ™
    Not a bad first post for a s-o-c-k-p-u-p-p-e-t.

Banned by GMF ™
    Ha ha. Now a sense of humor, that I can live with!

Originally posted by lady bring
    You ****ers could at least admit that 2A is in the business of selling polished custom templates.
    Sorry not true.

But you could at least admit that there is a reason why you do not have a portfolio site listed in your profile.

Banned by GMF ™
    Are you going to challenge me to a graphic design off now?

Out of one mouth you guys say "well we're here to make money" and out of another mouth you say "well what we're doing is interesting and exceptional" .... You can't have it both ways. 2A is a hack shop, putting out the same product for whomever pays the bills. Your site works, I think, as car guys are probably into the geeky star trek vibe. Other sites though have been far less successful and way off target.

That's just one person's opinion. Get over it. You have an army of miscreants to support you and stroke you.

hahahahahaha

btw Pixelranger, I love the design and it's very "eye-catching". Nice job.

Originally posted by lady bring
    Are you going to challenge me to a graphic design off now?

Out of one mouth you guys say "well we're here to make money" and out of another mouth you say "well what we're doing is interesting and exceptional" .... You can't have it both ways. 2A is a hack shop, putting out the same product for whomever pays the bills. Your site works, I think, as car guys are probably into the geeky star trek vibe. Other sites though have been far less successful and way off target.

That's just one person's opinion. Get over it. You have an army of miscreants to support you and stroke you.
    what does this have to do with you hiding behind no profile?

Also..it wasn't someone from 2A that said "we're here to make money" that was someone unassociated with 2A.

Shane
    http://www.pixelranger.com

Banned by GMF ™
    Do you realize that some of us are confident enough to not have to swing our nuts out for the 16 year olds at flashkit?

And I know I've heard the infamous TPN vomit a diatribe about making money being the first priority. He's really the reason I have such a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to 2A. I'm sorry to see you filling a damage control roll now.