I just saw your commercial and god knows if I knew your domain address I would of posted a lot of complain
notes. you need to get off the KKK band wagon! what the hell was that commercial all about?? Let me refresh
your memory in case you don't know what I'm talking about. This guy is eating a sandwish and all of the sudden
he starts choking (thank god!) so he struggles to the phone and dials 911.. the 911 automated machine comes
on and says thanks for calling the emergency 911..... bla bla bla and then it said for English press 1, for spanish press 2,
and so on.. so the guy can't dial the appropriate number and he dies.. hmm, first off he should of never taken a bite that would
chock him to death. Pat wants to do something for the American people, little does he know that the majority of the American people are
all immigrants that speak a second language! I would be one of them and I probably pay and work harder then some of those so called
American people (cough... K.. K.. K..) white trashes! I think it is stupid to do a whole ad campaign on an issue that created this
whole nation! TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, PAT.. YOU LOSE!