dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: swish movie is just black & white in browser

Hi all,

I've created a movie in Swishlite, when I view it in the edit window the movie is in colour but as soon as I view it in my IE browser the movie is just black & white.

Is there something that I need to do to get the movie to be in colour when I run it in my browser ?

Regards,

Stixbri

Originally posted by stixbri
    Hi all,

I've created a movie in Swishlite, when I view it in the edit window the movie is in colour but as soon as I view it in my IE browser the movie is just black & white.

Is there something that I need to do to get the movie to be in colour when I run it in my browser ?

Regards,

Stixbri
    Hi,
    What version of Swish do you have 1.52 or 2.0? If you have 1.52 then it it's the way the trial version works until registred.

Hi Brynolf,

I'm using version 1.52

According to the UK magazine Webpages which I've just bought this is suppose to be a full version on their cover disc. They don't make any mention about having to register the product or pay to use it in it's full capacity.

Oh well, looks as though I have to purchase the product online before I can use it in its full capacity.

Looks a cracking little product so for the $19.95 that's being asked for it it's a small price to pay.

Thanks for posting a reply to me so quickly Brynolf. I've only been using the product for the last hour.

Regards,

Stixbri

Hi Stixbri,

Before considering to by the 1.52 version try out the 2.0. That is FULLY operating and has a lot more features, yes it is a much better value for your money, OK it's is 30 USD more but you will get a compleatly different software.
    You can download a fully working 15 days trial here.
    http://www.swishzone.com/index.php?area=home