Hmm ok well I've been working with flash for not too long at all, a couple of months at tops, but i feel i've gotten fairly decent with it, problem is, i have no practical use for it, other than designing sites, i had one for myself, but i have nothing to showcase. I was in the middle of creating a really awesome site to show off my abilities (or try to anyways.) Well... Ok ill get to the point, I definately want to make a career out of website design/multimedia, and I was wondering what i should learn or what io should do to sort of become more successful. I'm only 16 and i want to have alot of programming/design/multimedia skills under my belt by the time i hit college, or be so insanely rich that i dont need to go ;-)... anyways, as well as pick up some skills, a couple of my friends and I want to sort of form a amateur group of website designers at my highschool, ya know do some free sites at first, maybe start charging a really cheap flat rate, develope our skills, etc, but i dont really know where to start, so any advice as to where i should start, id be most gracious... hmm ok well i guess that's all, thanks for taking the time to read my post!!