dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: First time Publish Flash MX site

resolved

Dear all,

http://www.feverstudio.com

I am a web designer from Hong Kong. Please take a look my site and give me some comments. Thank you very much!

It's really good work, I really like it...but... It reeks of 2avanced (with a hint of AustralianInFront).

I know everyone takes their inspiration from somewhere or another, the trick is to try and make it less obvious.

Sorry if this seems too harsh. As I said though, excellent work - you just need to come out fighting with a style that's more your own

I liked it too, specially the music loop. But I think that it isn´t equal to 2advance. Maybe you get inspirated at there, but I feel some influence of other sites...
    Maybe you can work with the colors of the buttons; the color of background of every section should be cool.

A usability tip: The user click the buttons at the down to enter the section and, after, he clicks at the up. Put the subsection buttons at the down too = more quiquily to navigate.

Keep up the good work.

i think its really cool too........but its 2a-ish again....why are they so good that everyone tries to copy them???!!!

i noticed that the sound loop was a bit choppy at the end when it switched back to its beginning....you know what i mean.....the beginning and the end dont match exactly.

my 2 cents.

mikhail

Hey guys, thanks for your comment

I admit that I got some inspiration of 2advance. Because i like the way showing cyber and high technology to people. You are right.. I am still struggling finding my own style.
    Sometimes I find it is hard to imagine the whole picture before I really paste all components into one. Do you think so? Anyway I know my site have lot of things to be upgrade, like changing a better way to navigate the content seems not enough and the animation and graphics also need to change to someway that having my own style.

If any of you get some tips on web design please let me know. Thank you~

and if you have a homepage let me know too, make be we can make an affiliate section.