A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Some ideas?

Hey guys, i just wanted to ask for some suggestions or ideas on a logo, im makin a site for a guy and this is his old logo, im tryin to make something new, lookin profesional and simple, any ideas are help so thanks!!

http://www.pctest.com/ (up in the top corner)

Planet Claire Embassator herr_dada's Avatar
    ugh! first of all, if possible, change that blue BG! i thought for a second i was going blind! as for the logo, the only thing ican suggest is trying different looks and designs, and show them to the client, maybe he can tell you in what direction he wants u to direct your work.

cheers

lol thats not the site i made... thats thair old site, but thanks for the help, im lookin at something like this guy made (http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=370414) thx

Planet Claire Embassator herr_dada's Avatar
    I presumed it wasn't you, just telling you not to use for the client's sake! i just waited for the logo to appear, looked at it quickly and closed soon after... it really messes with your eyes! concerning the logo, the RS look may be pretty good for what your client needs, but as i said knowing about the clients needs and wishes (and mainly for what target consumers is PC Test looking for) try to do something clean and simple, gives the best results for any kind of target, and will always have a nice look to it. I can't be more specifc than that

ps-if i had understood it had been you, i would never been so insensitive by strating with "ugh!"
    [Edited by herr_dada on 09-19-2002 at 08:41 PM]

Lol aight man, thanks!