A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Site Design

Hey, i been working on the new version of my site and i need some feeback as to the likes and dislikes of this design im working on..its no where near complete, but, the basic layout is complete...no animation done yet.

If you press O on your keyboard you will see extra options pop up for audio....

http://www.stlstreetracing.com/v3/Stlsr.html

Also toggle the quality to high, i forgot to change that before i uploaded it. lol

Planet Claire Embassator herr_dada's Avatar
    i like the BG, and the site theme colours. The font is very adequate as well. the O thingy must be warned, as no one will guess it. And I advise you to redo that logo, it has some weird green pixels around it, and it gives a bad look (logo design is cool). I also dislike the buttons. Hope i could help, and good work

Thanks, herdadda. Im still figuring out what to do with the buttons. Also, i will have to check out the wierd green pixelization on the logo, i didnt notice it. Like i said its still in the infant stages, so everything will be warned and fortold lol. Did the music Load ok?

Thanks for the review i will post more as i get it done.

i can't help u with that, no sound here. (work in a call center...)

Hey, i updated and got the intro animation done(needs tobe revised to make sure i like it as it stands) but check it out if you could please.

same address as before

http://www.stlstreetracing.com/v3/Stlsr.html

the logo looks nice now. and u might want at least to center your swf in the html, or if all images and graphics are vector like, you might want to rescale the swf automatically or still make the browser rezize itself.

ACtually whenits done it will be spawned into its own window...thatisjust the HTML file Flash outputs for testing.

mullet king
    You might wanna put a skip button, cos it takes a while for the site to get to where you can select a button... bit annoying if you visit back a lot. Nice site tho!

It will have a skip button in the final version. I just was happy to get the anim done lol. Now i have to animate the sequence for when you click a button.