A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Photoshop Open: Flashkit vs. We're Here | Round 2

cheesecake
    hey morosa, i find your post to be unfair to aaron and jess, you talk like they owe u something...they don't, if anything u owe them for offering you a place to hang out.

well put icculus, I know I feel I owe them a great deal ...
    I felt like saying much the same, just didn't feel like laying in on morosa ...
    I know him to be pretty excited & excitable from the battles
    it is great to have enthusiasm ... with it comes a feeling of involvement, then attachment ...
    there's different ways of dealing with how attatched we allow ourselves to become ...

I know WH is my online home and how attached I am ...
    I am truly an addict ...

there is a lot of good comes from the community as well
    I'm glad to hear from you both and look forward to our return to the Battle Dome

the Arena here and the conversation over at Graphics Forums are where I have found some of the others - cheers

cheesecake
    Originally posted by BØB_49
    I felt like saying much the same, just didn't feel like laying in on morosa ...
    that wasn't my intention either I hope it doesn't come off as ASSY.

I'm itching for a battle soon so i may have to spend a little more time here in da Arena

Hey sweet battle guys

Hey rugbystud if you dont mind me asking ...How do you get that perfect outline on you goat image? Is there a place on the web that shows that perticluier subject?

PEACE=<>=BlueSamurai

cheesecake
    Originally posted by BlueSamurai
    Hey sweet battle guys

Hey rugbystud if you dont mind me asking ...How do you get that perfect outline on you goat image? Is there a place on the web that shows that perticluier subject?

PEACE=<>=BlueSamurai
    rugbystud would prolly be better at answering this, but i assume he created a path of the goat, then added a stroke.

U can create a path by going to the paths tab(two over from layers and pressing new path at the bottom, then create your path using the pen tool.

U can change your path to a selection by pressing the marching_ants symbol at the bottom of the paths palette..then go edit-->stroke.

Hey TY I use fireworks tho but it has the same capibilities TY TY

on the road again ...just can't wait to get back on the road again...going places that i have never been..just can't wait to get on the road agian!

Planet Claire Embassator herr_dada's Avatar
    Originally posted by icculus22
    U can change your path to a selection by pressing the marching_ants symbol at the bottom of the paths palette..then go edit-->stroke.
    LOL! I only know one more person that refers to the selections as marching ants!! never thought I'd hear that expression from someone else!!
    I'm so fashion, everytime I fart, Prada releases a new fragance!

mx_kid.....thanks for the link mang! 1Luv....dawg

BØB_49 & icculus22....I was only speaking from pure frustration....you see....I've been storing all my "flash threads", answers, questions, etc....on my user control panel....thing....like I'm sure most of the rest of you have done.....now it's all gone (hopefully temporarily) and I wish I could have that info....plus battling it out with all you in the battle dome has come to a standstill.....which is almost like lossing a loved one...

anyways, on with life....sorry if I sounded like an arse towards Aaron, Jess, or the WH community in general.....

I owe about 50% of my Flash Learning skills to all of you in the WH community as well as to Aaron & Jess....they are so unbelievably [sp?] awesome to have put together such a great forum for all us, from the newbies to professionals....I've came a long in the last 2 years, it's almost silly, but I owe alot of it to were-here.com

The help, support, feedback, and the people I've meet....it's been swell.....all of it. I couldn't thank Aaron & Jess enough!?! Ya know?

Gone miss that place if it doesn't come back, eh. Gone miss it a bunch. Indeed I will....

Fairwell for now!

ps - BØB_49 ... that's you right WALT?

pss -- so where to now? Any suggestions (besides FlashKit)?

peace.

morosa
    Do not worry! I am only visiting! Were-Here is coming home!!! Yaaaa Baby, Ya!

mullet king
    Originally posted by morosa
    so where to now? Any suggestions (besides FlashKit)?
    Ya could try theroot man, but they got big attitude problems most of the time... good talent tho

sorry I missed your post earlier morosa!

hopefully that's what came accross in my posts, a bit of understanding for your frustration and excitement ... our loss

I hope the forums come back up [soon] as well ...

thanks for the note, they are tough words to express, I know.
    I feel a great attatchment also!

-Walt

johnhadtobanme-myfault . You won this time john, next time ill hit the button. GMF
    noooo dont go to theroot, it sucks big time. most of them are a bunch of arrogant bastards who have nothing better to do that take the piss.

thanks for the suggestions fellas.....

thanks also, BØB_49

cya'll 'round......

morosa
    Do not worry! I am only visiting! Were-Here is coming home!!! Yaaaa Baby, Ya!

Hey if someone needs a fill in I am here Or I could play for FK *scratches head* where do they post the vollys?

Originally posted by BlueSamurai
    I deleted around the goat, then selected the goat, then Select > Modify > expand by about 10 pixels, filled in the selection in a layer in white, then selected the goat again, then same again but expanding by about 5 pixels then deleting the selection from the last one. Get me?

Hope this helps!