dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: hello

Hybrid View

just wanted to say, i've looked around this site and its amazing! i'm totally green but after discovering this forum i know that i now have a new hobby, thats right, i only do it for fun. cant wait to learn more and hope you guys can tolorate me

lol. first qustion: why isn't my sig path working? it works at a different forum.

well howdy there, welcome to FK! this place is IT for learning flash - so you've definitely come to the right place. don't let the natives scare you off. enjoy your stay (and the yellow)

hi there, and welcome to flashkit. enjoy your stay, have fun, and make sure that you visit the forums, and ask your questions in the appropriate forum - nothing like getting your question ignored if it's in the wrong forum

btw, flash footers are disabled at the moment. you can, however, use image footers... 300 pixels wide by 40 pixels high, and under 15k in size. ok? oh, and you're using HTML embed... that's not how it's done here.

Originally posted by pondini
    lol. first qustion: why isn't my sig path working? it works at a different forum.
    flash footers have been turned off - you can only use static images now. you can test them HERE

Originally posted by nordberg
    don't let the natives scare you off. enjoy your stay (and the yellow)

what about us natives?