A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: www.Swift3D.com

caithness massiv
    if you have a minute, please let us know your thoughts on http://www.swift3d.com

i'll be making a few more modifications on it all week

thanks

- the choice of green clashes with the grey gradient background
    - navigation doesn't stand out enough
    - im having a difficult time reading swift3d v3 highlights
    - don't like the orange at all
    - i can't read the reviews because the font is so small

Only thing I see is that the fonts are hard to read, they've come out really washed out, makes me not want to read any of the reviews or any of the text.

Everything else is realy well done.

i like it a lot. the transitions are very creative and i think the 3d work is great for it. i like the green, it works good w/ gray in my opinion. great job! thinkin of buying swift 3d 3 now

I really like the transitions, they are extremely creative. I do have to agree with the difficulty of reading the fonts, there are quite a number which are close to impossible without leaning toward the screen.

19" CRT FD Trinitron, 1280x960

Im not a huge fan of the gray/green but its a new color combination and stands out because of that.

Overall that is an excellent site design, fitting for the software its advertising.

Dont like it at all...........

LoL just kidding nice job.. very smooth. w00000000t :P

I like it. Great navagation! Font is hard to read in some areas. I hope to one day learn some 3d.
    Peece and good luck with it,
    Mel
    http://www.melmade.com

i thinkits great man! love the 3D transition thingy!

great!

I like it, and I just bought v3. Can't wait to try it out. You'll have to share with us your tricks on the 3d side of things.

The fonts could be bigger in the top menu and in some of the text areas. I'm guessing you used that font size due to space restrictions. Keep it up!

caithness massiv
    thanks for all the comments!!! it's really helpful

i'm definitely addressing the font size issue and will post a new version within a few days... hopefully bumping things up a size or two will help

You'll have to share with us your tricks on the 3d side of things.
    at some point, i think we may actually do a swift3d.com deconstruction to show how those animations were created... but if we don't, i'm sure that we'll post .t3d files using that method for everyone to peruse and learn from

I really like how you have the 3d boxes appearing and disappearing. I look forward to using your product, and learning how things are done.

Keep up the good work!

version 3!!!!

Forget the site, I'm just excited about v.3

I agree with the previous posts about the text being fuzzy.

I do like the green, but I can see what they are saying. Design and functionally speaking, I really like it.

-Jackie

Post cool site..

I think the site is pretty simple and effective. at 1204 all the font size looks okay to me. I like the dot idea.

Cheers,
    Shalin

Good stuff.. I found it very easy to find information about your products when viewing the site from a potential client's perspective.

Hi.

I have noticed a small problem with the advirtisement banner. If the entire site is pretty much in one signle flash movie, the ad banner (almost) never changes, unless ofcourse you reload the page. Now that is really pointless. Use javascript or something similar to rotate the banners.

You are probably already working on this, but this is just my 2 cents.

Mikhail Markin

kind of an add-on to my previous comments, in its entirety I don't like the site much at all.

No reason to attack him...I don't care for it all that much either. Just don't care for the colors...just isn't my style.

Originally posted by flash_critic
    Dan you are rediculous bro, have you seen the last thing you posted?. But you like that..

lol..it's a shame intelligent people are so jealous of others success..And that's all it is dan, your jealous..You should work a little harder and you will acheive your own goals, stop "erain-ing" of vivid's parade..

Like that I made a funny..

I don't care if you used a damn global link from nasa's spacestaion to build your page, much less php or xml or whatever it was you were so proud of..

sorry miles, had to be said!
    LOL. I find that so hilarious. I'm not raining on anyone's parade, and honestly what you think of me I don't give a **** about. I was posting an honest opinion of his work. I've seen him do better designs, and this was not him at his greatest. And I'm not getting into a huge fight with you again so just shut the **** up.