dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Making a group

Always Twirling Toward Freedom pooon's Avatar
    I am trying to put together a group of people to work on flash animations. I need animators (2D or 3D), writers, and a sound crew. If your interested reply to this message or email me at pooon@myself.com.

Doesn't the name say it all?
    Hey, I guess I would be interested... I am a pretty good writer (that's ALL i'm good at 8_8) E-mail me if you want to...

andrewmcphail@hotmail.com

Originally posted by pooon
    I am trying to put together a group of people to work on flash animations. I need animators (2D or 3D), writers, and a sound crew. If your interested reply to this message or email me at pooon@myself.com.
    put some more details, you might end up with more replys

like : flash anim, for a particular project ?
    skills needed ?
    part time / full time / freelancing / employee / work for free ?
    need to be 'geographically' close to you ? (community, city, country, etc)
    etc...

Always Twirling Toward Freedom pooon's Avatar
    sorry about that, I guess my details were a little short. The style isn't going to be any particular style, but I was hoping to have a more simple design so everyone in the group would be able to work on it. This is strictly voluntary. I'm not making any money so I really can't offer any, but if for what ever reason money is made through the projects, it will be divided evenly through out the group. This will all be done over the internet so it really doesn't matter where you live. If you have ICQ that would help a lot too (my ICQ # is 37540048). I am currently in the process of making a web site for the group, and I will be buying a dot com name. If anyone would like to help with the web site in any way feel free to contact me.