A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need help with game development

Wink

I'm pretty new to Flash, but I need to develop a shooting gallery style arcade game for a site. The targets would move left to right and right to left (no up or down movement.). the user sees a bullseye instead of the standard arrow cursor as he moves his mouse around. The bullseye and "gun" (actually, it's a Pez dispenser) can move in any direction (except Z movement in the third dimension). Each target (there would be several of them) would emit a different sound when they get hit, maybe change color for a second or so.

If any of you have seen the South Park shoot em up Flash game on Comedy Central's web site, this is the "feel" I'm going for.Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to post the URL of the game once it's completed. Thanks.

Senior Moderator
    Hi Im Glad That You Have Started To Try And Make Games Now That is The Sort of Game i Started Out With Now I Am Creating Games Like Pitfall and Manic Miner, Pacman, Loadrunner, Spyhunter etc....

I Will Help you Just checkout http://gendev.plus.net.uk/f9_kids/game.swf

that was My first game as i say i am now creating some very advanced games!!

e-mail me and i will try to help you wherever and whenever possible!!