A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Importing .mov files

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

You can only see QT movies in the QT player. There is no support for QT outside of the QT player. If you select the flash movie with the QT player you should see the movie play. This is the pits. I know. If you need to use this for a standalone project check out ***********.com they have a solution called JAVI. It ROCKS!! I use it all the time. If its a web solution you can have it pop up the QT player or put the site into the player itself. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000100.swf" quality=high WIDTH=375 HEIGHT=75 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

Angry

I've imported a .mov file into my Flash project and when I view it in the Flash App it's fine, but when I export the movie (to the same folder) the .mov doesn't appear. Nothing about the location of any of the files has changed. What gives??