dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The Design Core

  1. #1
    realization
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    467

    Post

    Very nice html site with some tutorials:

    http://www.thedesigncore.com/

  2. #2
    Retired Mod aversion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    insomnia
    Posts
    7,917
    very nice, layout is a little cramped but the scripting work is beautiful.. still, and know this isn't the point of the exercise, but I can't help thinking how exactly the same thing would have been a lot easier to put together in flash...

    but, that's not to take anything away from it, whoever built that has a real passion for coding!




  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    348
    Originally posted by aversion
    but I can't help thinking how exactly the same thing would have been a lot easier to put together in flash...
    true, agreed... but its nice to see that this 'flash look' can be done without the use of flash...

  4. #4
    w w w . t h e o r y 7 . c o m nevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,216
    Originally posted by aversion
    very nice, layout is a little cramped but the scripting work is beautiful.. still, and know this isn't the point of the exercise, but I can't help thinking how exactly the same thing would have been a lot easier to put together in flash...

    but, that's not to take anything away from it, whoever built that has a real passion for coding!



    AVERSION WHAT DO THOSE COLOURS REMIND YOU OFF!!!!
    do you think someone has been peaking!!?

  5. #5
    is not a good designer. No-Tec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,349
    cool sotw too

    Dan the Co
    maybe.

  6. #6
    Retired Mod aversion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    insomnia
    Posts
    7,917
    Originally posted by nevil
    AVERSION WHAT DO THOSE COLOURS REMIND YOU OFF!!!!
    do you think someone has been peaking!!?
    haha, I did think that actually, but I think we're safe, dark green is the new grey

    nice avatar! Happy now?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    154
    wow, this site is great, layout is ok, but
    the programming skill is...so great...
    I wish I could do do that by not Flash...hehe...
    cheers

    3than Chiang <---take a look =)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

HTML5 Development Center