A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Riddle me this Batman... Lost posts?

Riddle me this Batman... Lost posts?

Has anyone else lost posts? Yesterday I had 160+ today after the 'upgrade" on the board... I have 136 (give or take a couple). Anyone know why this is happening?

Also, tried to follow a link in an e-mail to a thread and it just brought me to the board without bringing me to the actual thread the message was in.
    ..--==Brian==--..
    There is no "Try". You either DO or you do NOT, DO.

This is a major upgrade not only in version but in effort.
    We regret any lost threads incurred in the upgrade.

As for post count's I woudn't be too concerned. Post counts aren't as important as the quality of the posts.

Moving this one to feedback where the powers that be step in.

Frets

Thanks

What, you mean you actually wanted the posts to be coherent?!?!?!

Seriously, Thanks Frets... I appreciate the reply. I figured it was just something with the new board upgrade. I was just not sure if it was just me or not.

Still trying to get used to the new board features... But, it does look better...
    ..--==Brian==--..

Civilian
    I haven;t heard about any posts missing, if you can point me to a thread, I can try and track it. We moved 1.5 million posts, wo even a .001% error margin is substantial.

I will redo the post counts. We're going to set up another server tomorrow for running the search index script (it'll take days) and the other counter scripts. Should be accurate in a few days.

I have already deleted the messages with the thread numbers in them. I received the messages before the system was "down for scheduled maint." When I found it was back up, I tried to follow those emails to the threads and they only took me to the main board. It is not a big deal, I re-read the threads tonight.

It is not a big deal, really. I just know that sometimes a small 'glitch' could point to something larger. Just wanted to let someone know... And the new board looks great! I think it will be much easier for the new users to navigate.

Thanks
    ..--==Brian==--..