A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: my flashkit pro>> Anyone Advertised on it?

my flashkit pro

Somebody here registered for my flashkit pro?
    What is it? Is it worth it? What can I do there? Is it usefull?

just post your opinion here

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    Unless I am mistaking, it seems nothing more than paying for a link. I cannot see it really working - but then again, I am not the one to ask on that.

To me, it seems like a homeowner looking for a worker on a specialized construction related website. I just cant see someone finding designers by coming to Flashkit.com

While I haven't thoroughly researched just what MyFlashkitPro is, and how it works, I think it can have its merits.
    I think it should be pursued and structured differently, but that's just my opinion.

I don't think it would be valuable to designers, trying to reach designers, but it could prove profitable for web-hosters, software developers, CD replicators, etc.

Trouble is, I have only looked at the listings in MyFKpro twice... each time was to answer a question such as this one.

It's also my understanding (I could be wrong) that a subscription gets your listing in a newsletter to other Internet.com subscribers. If that's the case, then your penetration wouldn't be just to Flash developers.