dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Quick! photoshop blur effect!

Quick! photoshop blur effect!

i know this doesnt belong here, but i need a quick response!
    how do i use the blur effect in photoshop 5.5/6? where is it???// how do i do this?!!
    * I could be banned at any time... [/evp]

johnhadtobanme-myfault . You won this time john, next time ill hit the button. GMF
    filter - blur?

hey thx! u r a lifesaver. anyways, i still need help with photoshop... if anyone could help me.. that'd be Great! i would try to teach u flash if you need help on that.. but i need help in ps for the next week or so..
    * I could be banned at any time... [/evp]

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Hey Moe... serpent star's Avatar
    Originally posted by gshock
    hey thx! u r a lifesaver. anyways, i still need help with photoshop... if anyone could help me.. that'd be Great! i would try to teach u flash if you need help on that.. but i need help in ps for the next week or so..
    hey gshock,

I would be glad to give you a hand where I can... I just so happen to have a flash question or two... I am sure they are easy questions as well... If you are interested in a knowledge exchange, enable your private messenger and send me a message over.

Later,
    Mat

Go to Filter... then Blur... which should open to a choice of at least 5 types of blurs (i.e., smart, gaussian, radial...)

I could also help you with Photoshop. I'm using ver. 6.0 and I've got about 200 filters and plug-ins installed so I think I can assist you if in case you have some problems or questions with photoshop's assorted filters and effects.

That is, if your still interested...

Melvin